Greetings from the UK!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlyGrey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a 28 y.o. from the UK. I work part time, and despite having family members and my other half in my life, I don't have any friends locally or even that I speak to online.

I hope that by joining these forums, I'll meet some like minded people that I can genuinely call friends. Being from a small community town, it's incredibly hard to meet new people let alone make friends! 
Hopefully others here can empathise with this.

hello and welcome!
I'm also from a small town in the UK. Unless you like knitting groups for the over 80s, there's nowt here

nibbysaurus said:
hello and welcome!
I'm also from a small town in the UK. Unless you like knitting groups for the over 80s, there's nowt here

Thank you! :) Yeah I know that feeling quite well. There are evening classes here, although mostly crochet and knitting. 
Then when a class comes up that I would quite like to take part in (such as pottery or printmaking), I'm generally always working because my job has quite antisocial hours.

33. Live in a very VERY rural community. Basket weaving and jam making courses are well catered for. Chance of making like-minded, similarly aged friends/dating? Almost zero.

Welcome, Early Grey.

I live in a big city, and it isn't quite so easy to make friends here either...

Do you have any hobbies? What do you like?

Latest posts

Back