Need some advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I last posted I am no longer homeless, but I am still having problems I have two job interviews coming up tomorrow and Thursday which is a blessing so I can have some income coming in hopefully. My problem comes in I have to deal with alot of noise which makes me angy, and sometimes I get evil thoughts about going back up to my old job and doing bad things because I know that place did this to me in the 1st place.

Unfortunately, I have had to deal with quite a lot of betrayal in my life I am also a woman of good size and enormous strength.  I learned in my early teens that I like to hit people when my fist would score a direct hit it was better than any drug I ever took.  The skillset that I was born with pretty much would have had me really hurting someone and most likely ending up behind bars except luckily I was also born to be kind.  I have gone out of my way to be kind to others, help my fellow man.  Being there for someone in need makes me just as happy as hitting someone make me feel good.  
So I have only fought when others refuse to back down and luckily with being a woman, confrontations don't happen that often.  So I help others and most times those others have then gone on to hurt me in some way.  Nobody likes to be hurt and when someone hurts you, your first instinct is to hurt them back and worse.  But when that happens you just have to remind yourself that your well being is so much more important than getting revenge on someone.  Sometimes the best revenge you can do is to continue to live your life to the best it can be in spite of the ******** that tried to get in your way.
I am still working on it myself.  I think you shouldn't worry too much about it, because if you were going to do something you know is a bad thing you would have done it in the heat of the moment when it first occurred.  Now that you are better able to have a level head, sure you might entertain a thought once in a while and that is okay.  But you have worked too hard to get to where you are to ruin it all now.  I think deep down you know that too.  Listen to that little voice inside that compliments you, not the bad thoughts that cloud your mind.
Please update us on how the job interviews went.

Latest posts

Back