Death

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Yes.
Death.

caveman said:
Death death death death :(

Would you like to try a somewhat more detailed introduction?... Death, yes, for each of us, but while we wait, we may interact, and cheer together for these brief days of being able to say and think sad or merry things.

I'm Gustavo, by the way. Someone said this was an anonymous forum, so I should be Petronius, or something like... (I like Petronius...) But it's too late now, I guess, so Gustavo I am. What's your name, or how would you like to be called, if anything besides caveman?

Welcome to the forum.
o/

GustavusMacer said:
caveman said:
Death death death death :(

Would you like to try a somewhat more detailed introduction?... Death, yes, for each of us, but while we wait, we may interact, and cheer together for these brief days of being able to say and think sad or merry things.

I'm Gustavo, by the way. Someone said this was an anonymous forum, so I should be Petronius, or something like... (I like Petronius...) But it's too late now, I guess, so Gustavo I am. What's your name, or how would you like to be called, if anything besides caveman?

Welcome to the forum.
o/

Hmm.. 
I like how you write. 
You got this flair with your words.
Makes me want to read more. 
📖

Latest posts

Back