What do you love?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GustavusMacer

Reaction score
Is there anything you love?

A(n online) friend asked me something about languages, and we began talking about languages, and I realized I like languages and talking about it...

What makes you guys talk merrily?

Animals
compassion
no pain
sleep
My cat

z310e27.jpg

Dog races, animal behavior & body language, cooking and baking, memories that get triggered and brought to the surface, serial killers and the actions & minds of messed up individuals, good games. 
Jeez. I'm feeling like a weirdo by saying this. 😅

I love stories.
Listening to someone ramble is also a lot of fun.
And, being allowed to see into another person. Having them tell me their memories, big or small. I love that so much.
It’s so... intimate. ❤️

Despite being anti-social in life and working retail; I genuinely love people. I love seeing the potential in them and most importantly, I love seeing them happy. It makes me happy.

Siku said:
Despite being anti-social in life and working retail; I genuinely love people. I love seeing the potential in them and most importantly, I love seeing them happy. It makes me happy.

I do, too.  Worked in service stations as a teenager, and looked forward to meeting the public every day.  Never stopped being amazed by how cool people can be.  

Hokey as it sounds, all we really have is each other.  I have so many memories of wonderful people I've met in various capacities through the years... things and experiences just don't measure up to that.

Being unemployed I have a lot of free time on my hands. I've been trying to get back into an old hobby of translating songs from Vietnamese to English. One of my favorite lyrics goes: "love the afternoons, the sun shining on river banks."

Feeling truly at home with people. Friends, partner, family, whatever. I haven't felt that for a while, I think... 

Job satisfaction. When I can see the difference I'm making. 

The vanishingly rare moments where I realise that even though I have no partner and not much of a social life, that I can do whatever I like, and not piss anyone off or hurt anyone. And that sometimes, that's a good thing.

GustavusMacer said:
Is there anything you love?

A(n online) friend asked me something about languages, and we began talking about languages, and I realized I like languages and talking about it...

What makes you guys talk merrily?

Languages like Spanish? That's a long trip I haven't finished (& the predictive corrector made my posts a mess here).

I loved backpacking and wild life. I built my house next to woods, so I'm plenty of it. These days i became a city farmer and I have enjoyed getting a couple of tomatoes crops, corn and few others (that's Joshua "fault"). He groved me into His business, but this son on mine fled into Colombia and I'm in "charge" procastinating that task (I hope to come back soon).

I love learning (my own way) and I'm learning about God throw ppl (2nd hand and the umpteenth hand way).

Before I  loved my PC, I used to love women, but I can humble myself to be all alone. 😉

Rabbit holes. Mind melting and soul searing, as long as I can find my way back again(so far so good). If there comes a day I can't find my way back, I will consider it a small price to pay for so much entertainment.

Hugs
Cuddles
Snuggles
Binge worthy tv series
Movies
Eating
The sims 4
Pets
Animals
Trees
Plants
Inspirational quotes