29/m/UK Looking for Male mates, penpals

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02cscott

Reaction score
Hey,

I've been wanting to get a penpal for ages. Looking for Males around my age as this is who I get on best with. 99% of my friends are male and looking for someone to chat to.

Been feeling lonely for a long time so would be nice to have some correspondence.

Send us a PM if you're interested :)

Thanks guys

02cscott said:
Hey,

I've been wanting to get a penpal for ages. Looking for Males around my age as this is who I get on best with. 99% of my friends are male and looking for someone to chat to.

Been feeling lonely for a long time so would be nice to have some correspondence.

Send us a PM if you're interested :)

Thanks guys

Who’s us? 
😳
And:
Awwww.. that rules me out then 😭

Scott, I'm 68 no compatibility, unless you want a father figure in your chats, exists for us. However, over my life I have had a number of Brit friends and even a Brit roommate for a couple of years. I have some understanding of the Brit point of view, although in the end, humans are humans. Age and experience would be the biggest thing separating us. Well, maybe tech too these days. lol.

Love the Brits, nothing but great memories, so thought I'd reply. Good luck in your quest!

Latest posts

Back