Hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RovoR

Reaction score
Hi, you can call me Rovor. I'm in Arizona, male, and 49 yrs old. I don't have a discord account, but the chat room seems like a fun idea. How is it? I hope you're all feeling good today. :cool:

RovoR said:
Hi, you can call me Rovor. I'm in Arizona, male, and 49 yrs old. I don't have a discord account, but the chat room seems like a fun idea. How is it? I hope you're all feeling good today. :cool:

I didn't know discord... Then an online friend told me about it, and I'm about to try. Let's see what it is about.

Hello, Rovor. That's not your name, I believe. Does it mean anything?

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers from Rio.
G.

Hi Gus. RovoR is just a nick. Short story I move around alot. Long story is completely incomprehensible for most and a bit embarrassing for me. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome! I logged into the discord channel, friendly peeps. Seems to be a core audience, but they were all nice. I live in the US, and on the live chat it seemed some were from across the pond. UK, Scotland, and stuff. I liked it, but worried a bit about putting my foot in my mouth, but they were all very nice to me. :cool:

Hi MissBehave. I get a lil chuckle every time I see your username, I like it!

t9ull2.jpg

Latest posts

Back