Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hi, you can call me Rovor. I'm in Arizona, male, and 49 yrs old. I don't have a discord account, but the chat room seems like a fun idea. How is it? I hope you're all feeling good today. 8-)
(08-15-2019, 01:29 AM)RovoR Wrote: Hi, you can call me Rovor. I'm in Arizona, male, and 49 yrs old. I don't have a discord account, but the chat room seems like a fun idea. How is it? I hope you're all feeling good today. 8-)

I didn't know discord... Then an online friend told me about it, and I'm about to try. Let's see what it is about.

Hello, Rovor. That's not your name, I believe. Does it mean anything?

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers from Rio.
G.
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)
Hi Gus. RovoR is just a nick. Short story I move around alot. Long story is completely incomprehensible for most and a bit embarrassing for me. 8-)

Thanks for the welcome! I logged into the discord channel, friendly peeps. Seems to be a core audience, but they were all nice. I live in the US, and on the live chat it seemed some were from across the pond. UK, Scotland, and stuff. I liked it, but worried a bit about putting my foot in my mouth, but they were all very nice to me. 8-)
Welcome! 🌈
What’s up? 
😊
[Image: tenor.gif]
Hi MissBehave. I get a lil chuckle every time I see your username, I like it!
Thank you 😇
Fits me very well. 
Lol 🥳
[Image: t9ull2.jpg]
/\That's a great welcome!
Glad u like it ! lol
What's Arizona like?