I've got to figure a way out.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Manta

Reaction score
The women in my family are nuts. I have a son, but he's autistic, so he doesn't get what going on. I just don't know what to do anymore. Feel like I'm reaching the end of my rope.

How you feeling today? Do you have anyone you get to vent to? I deal with a sometimes crazy lady, but it kinda evens out as she deals with an immature a$$hole at times. Feel free to PM me if you just need to vent\rant. Sometimes it helps just to get it out. Best of luck.

Women in everyone's family are generally nuts, but then, the guys can be just as nuts. I'm not sure why your son being autistic is an issue and I don't know how old he is or what level he is, but while he might not understand honeysuckle, I can bet that he "sees" a lot and comes to his own conclusions.
Not really sure what to say as the post isn't very specific.

I agree with Callie. Autism is very much just misunderstood. Just because they don't have the social skills to express themselves like we do does not mean they don't absorb anything. If anything they might even absorb even more or just entirely differently. It varies greatly. That's when you have to spend a lot of time with your son enough to try to figure out how his brain works and how he expresses himself in his own unique way. Autism is a curse and a GIFT. Too many people look down on it or pity it just because they are incapable of understanding it.

The reason I am mentioning this and disregarding the rest is because I think that may be your way out of your situation. Finding that bond with your son and you both become each others' anchors. Unless of course there's a need that you aren't coming to terms to that you have that only certain people can give you and you are fully aware that your son or anyone else there aren't capable of giving you what you already know you want.

Either way, I am not one to encourage you to run away and I still very much want you to stay with your son ESPECIALLY if what you say is true and your family is nuts lol. Your son needs an understanding and grounded, father. Moreso because he is Autistic.

For what it's worth I really hope you find what you're looking for that makes you happy and I hope I didn't give you the guilt trip or made an implication that you're willing to run away. I'm just generalizing due to the vagueness of this thread lol.

Latest posts

Back