What do you want to know about getting girls ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xploe

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to create a step by step plan. especially for introverted guys like me. on how to get into a relationship with a girl who is exactly what you are looking for.
You could help a lot by telling me what problems you are facing when it comes to getting a partner.

What are things that you want to know ? For example:
What are women attracted to ?
What to talk about ?
How to open the conversation ?
How do girls show that they are interested ?
How to overcome approach anxietey ?
How to get sexual ?

Do you want to improve yourself in order to get a girl ? Things like:
Affordable but great looking clothing
Fitness
Mindset

Thanks a lot. If you have specific questions feel free to write me a pm.

xploe said:

I want to create a step by step plan. especially for introverted guys like me. on how to get into a relationship with a girl who is exactly what you are looking for.
You could help a lot by telling me what problems you are facing when it comes to getting a partner.

What to talk about ?
How to get sexual ?

Fitness
Mindset

Hi Xploe , 

Just thought i'd ask something that interests me and maybe others on the forum.When you've got your ideal girl how do you keep her and hopefully develop the relationship into a longterm one? Got any tips ,running them scented baths with candles , full body rub downs , compromising big time like , being generous ...what are your thoughts ?

Also tip it on its head and your a girl how do you keep your man any tips on that?

Just Games said:
Hi Xploe , 

Just thought i'd ask something that interests me and maybe others on the forum.When you've got your ideal girl how do you keep her and hopefully develop the relationship into a longterm one? Got any tips ,running them scented baths with candles , full body rub downs , compromising big time like , being generous ...what are your thoughts ?

Also tip it on its head and your a girl how do you keep your man any tips on that?
Are you already in a relationship with that girl and want to know how to keep the attraction, sexuality and the fire of it going ?
Or did you fall in love with a girl and you are not sure if she loves you back and you want to get into a realtionship with her but you fear to mess it up because you don't want to loose her ?

xploe said:
Just Games said:
Hi Xploe , 

Are you already in a relationship with that girl and want to know how to keep the attraction, sexuality and the fire of it going ?
Or did you fall in love with a girl and you are not sure if she loves you back and you want to get into a realtionship with her but you fear to mess it up because you don't want to loose her ?

Yes the scenario that your in for the long haul so to keep the fire going as it were thanks.

[quote pid='907594' dateline='1566117103']

Yes the scenario that your in for the long haul so to keep the fire going as it were thanks.
[/quote]
So first of all you should still improve yourself day by day even when it is just a little bit. Keep doing sports, eat healthy, follow your passion and improve your career. A man following his path and his dreams creates incredible attraction.
Many men let themselves go when the find a girlfriend and that is why so many relationships end up in divorce or cheating, because the attraction dies.

But care for your girlfriend as well. Treat her like a queen and spend quality time with her because for women it is quality over quantity. Go on adventures together and introduce her to your hobbys so you can maybe do them together (my GF for example loves to play video games now), but even when she doesn't like your hobbys still be proud of them, because that is who you are. Of course you can chill with her but don't let the things you do get boring.

The same rules work on the sexual parts. Try out new things at new places. Make romantic plans (like the bath you mentioned) but also be spontaneous sometimes.

When the girl is in love with you she will test you unconsciously because from a evolutionary standpoint she has to make sure that you can take care of her. Be prepared for her getting cold for no reason. She will look for more space (she takes longer to reply to your messages, she makes other plans, etc) but the underline question here is "are you dependent on me ?". Give her space and she will come back. Other tests are jealousy and so on. Just do your thing, show that you know that you are the best man for her and she will come back even more attracted.

xploe said:
...When the girl is in love with you she will test you unconsciously because from a evolutionary standpoint she has to make sure that you can take care of her...

This line made me make a poopoo.

Any tips on how to get the women's to stop crying after they get scolded?

On a serious note, best of luck with your book. I would love to know when it's done so I can try and buy a copy.

RovoR said:
xploe said:
...When the girl is in love with you she will test you unconsciously because from a evolutionary standpoint she has to make sure that you can take care of her...

Any tips on how to get the women's to stop crying after they get scolded?

On a serious note, best of luck with your book. I would love to know when it's done so I can try and buy a copy.

Hahaha.

No for that I don't have any tips. I never had to scold a girl (I am not even planning to do so) and to stop someone crying is probably dependent on the person.

Actually I am not writing a book. I am creating a coaching programm to guide someone through his individual process.

RovoR said:
[quote pid='907604' dateline='1566137766']
xploe said:

[/quote]

Same here. Then I almost pissed myself, laughing.  :OD

Seriously, though... unless you want a lifetime of games and drama, drop anyone who "tests" you in any way.  Mature men and women don't do this, and immature ones won't ever stop.

xploe said:
[quote pid='907594' dateline='1566117103']

So first of all you should still improve yourself day by day even when it is just a little bit. Keep doing sports, eat healthy, follow your passion and improve your career. A man following his path and his dreams creates incredible attraction.
Many men let themselves go when the find a girlfriend and that is why so many relationships end up in divorce or cheating, because the attraction dies.

But care for your girlfriend as well. Treat her like a queen and spend quality time with her because for women it is quality over quantity. Go on adventures together and introduce her to your hobbys so you can maybe do them together (my GF for example loves to play video games now), but even when she doesn't like your hobbys still be proud of them, because that is who you are. Of course you can chill with her but don't let the things you do get boring.

The same rules work on the sexual parts. Try out new things at new places. Make romantic plans (like the bath you mentioned) but also be spontaneous sometimes.

When the girl is in love with you she will test you unconsciously because from a evolutionary standpoint she has to make sure that you can take care of her. Be prepared for her getting cold for no reason. She will look for more space (she takes longer to reply to your messages, she makes other plans, etc) but the underline question here is "are you dependent on me ?". Give her space and she will come back. Other tests are jealousy and so on. Just do your thing, show that you know that you are the best man for her and she will come back even more attracted.
[/quote]

Great stuff thanks.

How about the scenario that you've moved further into the relationship with your ideal women and she starts having babies planned or unplanned , what tips do you have on keeping the relationship fresh and romantic if this was your future for yourself and your partner whether married or not?

If finances get tough with the expense of families should you encourage your partner to develop her own career and give her full support even if it means yours takes a back seat.?Or alternatively should you go all out to develop your own to keep the attraction alive?, this has often bothered me as to which was the best route to keep a loving concrete relationship alive.

Is it important to have a good relationship with her parents , paticularly respect for her father would this result in your lady loving you more?Or should you take on the dominant roll even if her father was a massive giuding influence in her life.

harper said:
RovoR said:
xploe said:

Seriously, though... unless you want a lifetime of games and drama, drop anyone who "tests" you in any way.  Mature men and women don't do this, and immature ones won't ever stop.
[/quote]
These test are part of the dating life and they come in many forms. Getting cold or jealousy are harsh test and they appear only once when you pass them. They don't have to happen but I have seen them very often.

Most of these tests are more subtle and stop when the woman sees that you are not bothered by them.
Think of it that way:
A hot and intelligent woman has to see if you are at her standards and she can't just ask you "are you confident ?" because you could easy lie on that.

And yes. When a girl starts drama, manipulates you or treats you like honeysuckle. She has to stop, and when she doesn't stop she has to go.

xploe said:
No for that I don't have any tips. I never had to scold a girl (I am not even planning to do so) and to stop someone crying is probably dependent on the person.

I just want to make sure, that you know I was joking about how to get a women to stop crying after they git a scolding. I know 2 different ways to get them to stop crying. Four if you count the back of my hands...

That's a joke! A horribly appalling, despicable joke. Which is why it's funny.

RovoR said:
xploe said:

I just want to make sure, that you know I was joking about how to get a women to stop crying after they git a scolding. I know 2 different ways to get them to stop crying. Four if you count the back of my hands...

That's a joke! A horribly appalling, despicable joke. Which is why it's funny.

😂

Just Games said:
Great stuff thanks.

How about the scenario that you've moved further into the relationship with the your ideal women and she starts having babies planned or unplanned , what tips do you have on keeping the relationship fresh and romantic if this was your future for yourself and your partner whether married or not?

I have to be honest here that I don't think that I could help in that scenario because I haven't experienced that yet 

My focus is on getting a girlfriend that is compatable with you and keep her.

xploe said:
Just Games said:
Great stuff thanks.

How about the scenario that you've moved further into the relationship with the your ideal women and she starts having babies planned or unplanned , what tips do you have on keeping the relationship fresh and romantic if this was your future for yourself and your partner whether married or not?

I have to be honest here that I don't think that I could help in that scenario because I haven't experienced that yet 

My focus is on getting a girlfriend that is compatable with you and keep her.

Oh ok thx but i have seen when it has happened and you never know what's round the corner.

I really think this is a great thread to start thanks for such an interesting topic to introduce to the forum.

xploe said:
harper said:
RovoR said:
xploe said:

These test are part of the dating life and they come in many forms. Getting cold or jealousy are harsh test and they appear only once when you pass them. They don't have to happen but I have seen them very often.

Most of these tests are more subtle and stop when the woman sees that you are not bothered by them.
Think of it that way:
A hot and intelligent woman has to see if you are at her standards and she can't just ask you "are you confident ?" because you could easy lie on that.

And yes. When a girl starts drama, manipulates you or treats you like honeysuckle. She has to stop, and when she doesn't stop she has to go.
[/quote]

Not just stop... she must never start.  If 'testing' is part of your dating life, you need a guide more than those asking your advice.   :O)

harper said:
Not just stop... she must never start.  If 'testing' is part of your dating life, you need a guide more than those asking your advice.   :O)

You probably don't know exactly what these test are.

Let's play a little roleplay. I am the hottest girl you could ever imagine and you asked me out on a date and now we are sitting at the cafè and I am asking you:
"Soo, what cool things do you do in your spare time ?"

And you respond... ?

xploe said:
harper said:

You probably don't know exactly what these test are.

Let's play a little roleplay. I am the hottest girl you could ever imagine and you asked me out on a date and now we are sitting at the cafè and I am asking you:
"Soo, what cool things do you do in your spare time ?"

And you respond... ?

I collect stamps..i have a massive collection and i play pool with the boys on a Friday night.

See Xploe this is what my interests were at your age , i'm not going to lie and sound interesting.I'm sure someone will come along with a cooler answer.Anyway i did pull a lovely looking girl at that age but she didn't ask what i did in my spare time...just saying.

You seem pretty focused on hotness, which tells me that you are either a lot younger than I am or you're pretty shallow.  Perhaps the women or girls you approach are "testing" you with good reason.  This whole thread reads like a how-to manual for lounge lizards.

xploe said:

What to talk about ?
How to get sexual ?

Fitness
Mindset

How to overcome approach anxiety.I had a lot of trouble conqeuring this fear when i was younger.Any good steps to conqeur it would really interest me and i'm sure others on the forum. I resorted to getting friends to ask girls out for me ,which was a bit lame thinking back but i was really plagued by social anxiety but in the end my first asked me out for a drink.Any good tips Xploe?

Forgive my critical thinking here and please I am very much open to discussion.

I'm sure your intentions are good and you're just trying to help out here. However, I can't help but feel like your approach and coaching is a bit more on the extroverted and materialistic side and you're applying it to introverts and people who are clearly very in-experienced. That's the target audience here, no? My foresight only sees a recipe for disaster and certain future hurt on their part. You're preparing themselves with charm and experience that is not their own, essentially. They are bound to not be able to retain it all or lose something else in it's delivery. Potentially looking fake in front of a woman who can read easily. Sure, you are only guiding them but there's a more sincere way to get someone's charm out other than coaching them. Let them explore their capabilities in a less extroverted fashion.

Either way, In my opinion this delivery and boxed up thinking won't apply to everyone. And I also can't help but be bothered that some of what's been said here can come off as if it's gender specific when it's very much a trait or thing that everyone does just in their own way. I'm not asking for political correctness here but rather, sounding less like a relationship requires mind games. Mind games are not healthy and are childish. That's something you do with a part-time girlfriend, not the potential partner you see yourself with for the rest of your life. You marry someone who completes you and accepts all your flaws. Your imperfections as perfection.

I think you're dwelling too deep in the psyche of women you personally dated rather than women as a hole. And applying logic and understanding that society and media have told us about the dating world. Not necessarily dynamic advice. Which means it can be bad advice to a guy dating a woman entirely different than you've ever dated. There's far too many unique people with unique personalities, pasts, and experiences that I find it hard to believe or trust someone's confidence in such a matter. It's just overall confidence boosting and there are more subtle and careful ways in doing it than listening to a Mr. Hitch. Sometimes such advice might even mistakenly come of as being misogynist or bigoted with it's delivery. Either way, it's a person with complexities. Not a wild beast that needs to be understood and tamed lol.

This is potentially causing deceit as the man is not himself entirely. Do we just want sex, a swinger life, one night stands, or a long-lasting and loving relationship built on a very real and flourishing start? If the woman sees weakness in you and that is a turn-off for her, then that's her loss. You don't need that negativity in a woman especially if you are already insecure. It most certainly will not last. What is the point of pushing someone if it's only going to make them fall on their face and not want to bother getting back up again as this is clearly an audience that lacks their own will and self-confidence as-is.

Sure what you're doing may work for some but I can't help but think it's for a very selective group and I'm genuinely worried of the people who may be hurt over it later down the line. Sorry for the damper but I'm very much scared for the people that go along with this and how it's already looking thus far.

Latest posts

Back