Goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel001

Reaction score
So Ive decided to post right now that ive decided not to come back to this site ever again. This site was a real deception and made me realize that no matter how hard you try, you cant find the friends you want or the friends you need no matter how hard you try.

Thanks for nothing really.

Most of you wont give a fine **** if I leave or not, but thats okay, the reason I posted this was to let EVERYONE else know that this site left me feeling worse than I did before I joined it. I came here thinking I would make friends and meet people who would care and people that I could grow to care for as well , but only left deceptioned and feeling lonely and depressed at the fact that I met very few people, some of who were very mean and some people were very rude at the kindness that I was trying to give them and only threw it back in my face. Also at the fact that the few people I did come to know, have simply just dissapeared and decided not to keep contact or to even drop by and say "hey how are you doing?" anymore. Nope. Not even that. Thanks a lot for leaving me feeling like ****. Thank you. REALLY.

This site isnt bad as you think. May be you just met the wrong people. You cant judge the whole community just beacause you saw 1 or 2 bad people here. Maybe you should try the chatrooms.

peace up, a-town down, if you cant swim than you gon drown.

this is exactly what im ******* talking about, people acting like complete ********. with thier damned sarcasm and bullshit. These are the kind of people here at this damned shitty site. This is why its not even worth coming on here anymore. fresia all you damned people.

This site doesnt help you make friends, it only makes you feel worse about yourself cause you dont get the advice you need, you get the ******* advice you dont need and people acting like stupid bitches and trying to make you feel worse instead of actually helping you. I came here for advice and to make friends and this is what i get. A slap and a shove telling me "well fine get the fresia out of here."

Some site for lonely people. This site is all just a load of ******* bullshit.

Rebel001 said:
So Ive decided to post right now that ive decided not to come back to this site ever again. This site was a real deception and made me realize that no matter how hard you try, you cant find the friends you want or the friends you need no matter how hard you try.

Most of you wont give a fine **** if I leave or not, but thats okay, the reason I posted this was to let EVERYONE else know that this site left me feeling worse than I did before I joined it. I came here thinking I would make friends and meet people who would care and people that I could grow to care for as well , but only left deceptioned and feeling lonely and depressed at the fact that I met very few people, some of who were very mean and some people were very rude at the kindness that I was trying to give them and only threw it back in my face. Also at the fact that the few people I did come to know, have simply just dissapeared and decided not to keep contact or to even drop by and say "hey how are you doing?" anymore. Nope. Not even that. Thanks a lot for leaving me feeling like ****. Thank you. REALLY.

I know right? This site isn't about feeling better about being lonely or anything. In some weird warped way this site seems to focus on feeling shitty and alone in a big group. Which, being lonely in a big group of lonely people doesn't seem logical but hey, here it is. That's ALL for you. No one here is interested in getting over whatever the f*ck is wrong in their lives, they just dwell on it. Trust me, I've been here for a year.
anyway, my site is pretty dead so far but if you're interested it's there. link in sig. whatever. have a nice day.

i never knew you well..

I guess you wont read this..if you never return.
Life for me often does feel like no one cares.. but then when i ask myself if i care about others ..i dont get the best of answers

so if it seems that someone doesnt care..still enjoy the friendship.
i guess this is bad advice though.

Hope you are well. And that you keep meeting people. Eventually yo will find the truest of friends.

Qui's site has nice music
Qui said:
Rebel001 said:

I know right? This site isn't about feeling better about being lonely or anything. In some weird warped way this site seems to focus on feeling shitty and alone in a big group. Which, being lonely in a big group of lonely people doesn't seem logical but hey, here it is. That's ALL for you. No one here is interested in getting over whatever the f*ck is wrong in their lives, they just dwell on it. Trust me, I've been here for a year.
anyway, my site is pretty dead so far but if you're interested it's there. link in sig. whatever. have a nice day.

I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. Take care.

In my defense, I am not actively trying to make you feel worse.

If I was it would be much more direct and obvious.

You say that you dontget enough attention and you want people to help you get out of your depression. Have you ever thought of the fact that they are also depressed and they need someone to help them in the same matter. They expect the same stuff as you expect while you talk to them.

When I joined this forum I was pretty much more than depressed. You know how it feels liek being alone in just one day. I mean all of the sudden you realize that your every friend turns to be a double crossing moron. This sucks and I thought it sucked more than anything. I thought there wont be anyone like me til I saw this website and the members. They are in a more depressed and maybe in a worse state than I am in. I realzed that my problems aer just simple B.S and what I should do is to stick around to help someone. Thats the least I could do.

You think from your own perception and feel honeysuckle about the forum. Think from everyone else's side. They need help too. They need exactly what you need and they cant say this forum is honeysuckle just because somebody didnot help them. I am pretty much sure that many people in this forum would have committed suicide if they werent here in ALL.

Think about it. You cant just say this forum sucks just because there are some people who wont help you. Its not only you. Its them too.

i do agree with how rebel feels. Sorry you had to leave so sadly. But if you by anytime wanna come back, we welcome you. Sorry it had to end it this way. =(

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm met people here that help me through a lot. While I know internet freinds can't solve
all my problems for me. Most people here don't give advice really. They're are here for me.
While not a single person can be there for me all the time. As a whole or a group, people
are here for me. I know poeple here cares about me..and that's a lot.

Yeah...sometimes I needed thick skin from variouse people I'll meet here.
In some strange way , i still think it's sort of healthy. If you run across
people like that every so often becuase bascailly it's also like that in the real world.
I'd like to keep dramma to the minimun of course..but hey...we're cummunicating.lol
So..it's sort of like I can't live in denial that things are pefectly perfect.
I don't live in a perfect world.

To tell the truth Jenni and i use to butt heads like crazy when we first met.
But we kept the line of communication open..after a while i fell madly in love
with her.lmao It was all down hill from there..becuase she can I could say
what we really ment to each other. It was a begining of a beautiful relationship.

Alot of it has to do of how i percieve things or my conception of what people say.
It also depends on my mood or well being.
I can always log off and take a time out or not come here
again..it's that freedom I suppose.

Anyway, i hope you fine what you're looking for. Not everything works for everyone.

Be well.

Rebel001 said:
this is exactly what im ******* talking about, people acting like complete ********. with thier damned sarcasm and bullshit. These are the kind of people here at this damned shitty site. This is why its not even worth coming on here anymore. fresia all you damned people.

This site doesnt help you make friends, it only makes you feel worse about yourself cause you dont get the advice you need, you get the ******* advice you dont need and people acting like stupid bitches and trying to make you feel worse instead of actually helping you. I came here for advice and to make friends and this is what i get. A slap and a shove telling me "well fine get the fresia out of here."

Some site for lonely people. This site is all just a load of ******* bullshit.

well I figured you wouldnt even read it honestly, I didnt mean to make you feel worse, I apologize. I feel this way some times too, but I have managed to meet some people that I have become close with. I think if you joined chat it would help some what, there's all good people in there, I assure you. If you ever need someone to talk to about your problems I'll gladly listen, not being sarcastic at all. I really hope you feel better soon and decide against leaving, just give us a second chance.

Rebel001 Am sorry you feel the way you do. I Guss a site filled with other lonely ppl isn't going to make everyone feel better. For me you only get out of it what you put into it. Like anywhere in life your going to have ppl you don't get on with. This place is no different. I don't think it would be possible to have a place that was. maybe you got unlucky in the ppl you got to know here. I have meat a lot of amazing ppl here. And if am honest some not so amazing ppl, but most I have talked to I have found inspiring. Well your always welcome to come back.

Qui I am very interested in getting over the bad feelings that first burt me to this place. And as a matter of fact I do think I have discovered quite a bit about myself since I was here. I don't get half as down as I used to. Have you maybe thought that the ppl that don't come here anymore is because they feel better about themselves? Also a lot here like myself don't come here cos they feel like honeysuckle but cos they like the ppl they talk to on here. Ye the reason I first come here was cos I was lonely. That is only one reason why I stay here now thou. I think a lot here would feel the same as me. I also would say most here are very interested in helping them self and others if they can. Non of us here are trained counselors and like everyone in life we have a few problems.

yes. in great defense of this site, it has helped me a lot. and if you do stay rebel.. i think it can help you as well.

Personally, I come for the cupcakes.

cupcake_stand4_325.jpg

Sorry to hear you feel like that Rebel. Maybe the site doesn't help everyone.....but it helps many, and that matters.
I don't post much, but to me this is my own private corner and it helps me. Even if it's only to read about someone elses troubles, and to think my problems aren't nearly so bad.
Maybe you wont even read these posts that have come up on your thread, but if you do, please reconsider and give it another go. If not, hope you find something or someone who helps.

wow, you don't seem like a person that wants to be helped, you want to be fixed.

You don't want to get better, you want someone to make you better.

As Zak said, this is a forum for lonely people, not a forum for a bunch of great happy people that are here to fix you and only you. We all have our own problems too. I've been reading this sight for about a month now and it always helps me feel better. I just joined up yesterday but everyone was very welcoming and nice. Maybe if you tried to embrace getting better instead of having what appears to be a very bitter attitude towards everyone this community would work better for you.

At any rate, as a new member I'm still sorry to see that we couldn't help you, but you need to remember that you have to be able to help yourself... friends just give support.

Latest posts

Back