Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi SpectraApocalypse. I'll be up for a lil while yet. I don't know a whole lot, but I can empathize with the not feeling like there's anyone to talk to. It can be a very lonely feeling for me. It doesn't happen as often now as it used too, but I can still remember the loneliness of it.

I'm also here for you both, if you find yourselves in need of someone to listen.

Sometimes we don't want to hear the obvious or the usual bs that we've heard time and time again. But, knowing someone else has gone through or is going through what you are can help you feel less alone.

:p  You are never alone.  You reached out on this sight.  Its nice to meet you.  I'm here to listen.  Please tell me what is wrong?  Sending you a hug to hopefully feel a bit better.

I wish I couldn’t say it, but I’m right there with you, SpectraApocalypse. I know that we are all just strangers online, but we will listen. I’m right there with you. I’ve got no one in my life to share my ups and downs with. The only thing I have been able to do lately is let it build up until I lash out on people. I can’t help it, but I have no one.
I don’t want you to have to go through what I do, if you need a shoulder or an ear, I am here.

SpectraApocalypse said:
It feels like theres no one I can talk to about my problems.

If you sit down, think what are my problems?, say think of the top 3, I will try and solve them. Can’t guarantee.

There are problems, then there are problems?.

Latest posts

Back