Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am feeling so suicdial right now..
I tied a noose a little while ago. I sat there and cried. Then I thought about people I used to work with who were pretty cool and sent them an SOS saying I need someone to talk to. I hate being this despapate and two of the three are girls my daughter's ages so I'm worried I might sound like a pervert, but they would be the best to help me. Maybe I related to them because they are by kids' age range? I don't know. 

It's just so hard at night when everything is quiet and you only have your thoughts and Facebook. I can't even watch TV to relax I'm so in a bad state. 

Well I just thought I'd put this out there. I don't know why. If this blows up in my face I'm going to feel so much worse. I think maybe it was a bad idea to do what I did.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Hi Black Manta. You still up?
It's 5:30 AM, so this is noon for me. Insomnia's fun.

Did also text a girl I knew from grade school. So that's four messages in bottles to people I really haven't spoken to in years.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Its going on 3am here. Yeah insomnia stinks. I'll prob fall asleep when the sun starts to rise. I can be sleepy the whole day, but around 10PM I'll wake right up.

Edit: You ever use the Discord chat?

EDIT2: I was reading about your daughters BF who wears suits. Does he also act like Stinson? Just the suit thing is odd, I like odd but not mean people.
Grade school girl texted back for a call tomorrow afternoon.

(08-20-2019, 07:46 PM)RovoR Wrote: Its going on 3am here. Yeah insomnia stinks. I'll prob fall asleep when the sun starts to rise. I can be sleepy the whole day, but around 10PM I'll wake right up.

Edit: You ever use the Discord chat?

EDIT2: I was reading about your daughters BF who wears suits. Does he also act like Stinson? Just the suit thing is odd, I like odd but not mean people.

I think I tried the chat but not many people were on. 

That guy, I don't know. They've been living together for five years I think and he's never tried to have a conversation with me. She thinks they are going to get engaged soon, but I think he's not going to go through with it. But Sunday another boyfriend got drunk and jumped me. The last girlfriend (oldest is going through a gay thing) helped egg the other boyfriend on, so suit guy is my favorite potential son-in-law.
When you say grade school, I think 1rst through 8th grade. Is that what you mean?

Edit: Yeah I read something you wrote about someone getting into a fight with you. That stinks. Did you get it figured out in any sense? Like barring him from coming over or anything?

I think you're saying your oldest daughter is gay? Or believes she's gay? Are you ok with that or still wrapping your head around it? Gay people don't bother me, I think it's pretty great if any of us can find happiness or "love". The real flaming ones are kinda annoying, but they have to be really over the top. I haven't really met any gay women that were so butch that they annoyed me. I think it's the drama that gets me. So lots of people annoy me lol. I am getting better at the whole live and let live thing.
(08-20-2019, 08:20 PM)RovoR Wrote: When you say grade school, I think 1rst through 8th grade. Is that what you mean?

Edit: Yeah I read something you wrote about someone getting into a fight with you. That stinks. Did you get it figured out in any sense? Like barring him from coming over or anything?

I think you're saying your oldest daughter is gay? Or believes she's gay? Are you ok with that or still wrapping your head around it? Gay people don't bother me, I think it's pretty great if any of us can find happiness or "love". The real flaming ones are kinda annoying, but they have to be really over the top. I haven't really met any gay women that were so butch that they annoyed me. I think it's the drama that gets me. So lots of people annoy me lol. I am getting better at the whole live and let live thing.

Daughter number 1 is really wishy-washy when it comes to people she dates. Her one boyfriend was a staunch Catholic so she became a staunch Catholic. Another was a big Republican so she became a big Republican. It's really hard for me to put into words but she seems to just follow the interest of whoever she's involved with. She was working at a bar and one of female co-workers started flirting with her so my daughter kind of went with it and now they are a couple is acting gay. I think she doesn't have her own sense of identity. I know there are people who realize they've been gay their entire life and come out. I get it. I don't think this is the case with her. Even gay people that we have in our family don't think she's gay. It's like any port in the storm? I don't know, but I don't think this will end well for the girl she's dating. But this is just my general sense of things. I can't read her mind so I guess I'll see.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now? Skorian 6,545 902,827 11 hours ago
Last Post: Paths and roads
  The feeling of sometimes just being misunderstood.... mermaid11 10 7,930 01-18-2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: bodeilla
  Ever get that feeling? ATimeBeing 12 8,700 10-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  That feeling Hector 7 7,002 05-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Last Post: PenDragon
  Feeling chatty Eirene 14 8,097 11-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Eirene
  Just feeling bad about my cat. LonelySutton 7 6,042 10-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  Feeling left out? Rosebolt 31 12,468 07-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Outcast
  "Kitchen Nightmares" Has Me Feeling Reluctant To Eat Out LoneKiller 47 16,668 05-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Last Post: mars0001
  day off feeling good," says Karen, a New York-based executive assistantszy insasiacusibe 9 6,909 10-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Drama
  Being alone vs. feeling lonely danielmoe 3 5,363 10-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Last Post: lostatsea