I can't sleep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ojtwtn

Reaction score
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I can't sleep![/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I drank 2 cans of Coca-Cola with Korean BBQ at about 12PM. It's 4AM now. I'm not feeling tired one bit.[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I hate myself, and I cannot seem to do anything other than hate myself for this stupid mistake.[/font]

How important is it going to be next week?

Minus said:
How important is it going to be next week?

That's a good point, right there.

spike12.jpg

Classes haven't even begun, and you've already learned something important. :O)

I hope it's a good year for you. Gym class was never my favorite, but I liked English a lot. What are you majoring in this year?

Gym classes happen at the local gym that I regularly go to.
I take BJJ, MMA, conditioning, yoga classes.

Now, I'm taking mainly music and philosophy courses, and few extras peppered in between. 
English Honors - Critical thinking through literature
Philosophy - Religion
Music - Theory, Private lesson, piano ensemble
Astronomy - Observational astronomy, Solar system [online]
Speech - Intercultural communication [online]
8 classes, fall semester

I want to develop myself as a human being by doing an associates in philosophy and music before I move onto other stuff like math/astronomy/economic.

Quite a different Phys Ed experience than I had, then.   Curriculum sounds pretty ambitious, as well.

From the tone of your post here, are you pretty hard on yourself when you make mistakes?

harper said:
Quite a different Phys Ed experience than I had, then.   Curriculum sounds pretty ambitious, as well.

From the tone of your post here, are you pretty hard on yourself when you make mistakes?

Yes, I seem to be very hard on myself

Don't forget to appreciate your virtues, skills and successes from time to time. That's not complacency. These are things you should know about yourself. Unhappiness and insecurity can make Life a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

Latest posts

Back