She’s gone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddled Duck

Reaction score
It was the highlight of my day sitting in bed looking at pictures of her.

Now Georgie Ball has disappeared off Facebook.

Well I got 5 years out of her.

Never will I see her again.

There was loads of friends, parties, a nice salary, a career for life in the police, loads of friends, holidays, endless holidays, lovers and easily a cool million pounds if not more waiting for her.

*****, wouldn’t even look at pictures of her and I under right the millions.

Well I’m stuck with Will Ball and Edward Ball now. Plonkers.

giphy.gif

harper said:
It's a meme. Are you too woke to google it?

Why would I want to google your utter bollocks.

It’s a thread in relationships about my relationship with my step children. A bit like the same relationship they have with there Mom, my wife.

Well it’s a relationship, of 7 years standing.

By the way that’s a relationship, go and look up the word on Wikipedia or something if you’re still confused.

A relationship forum on alonelylife.com, its like sticking a sex advice forum on iamcelebate.com.

Then ******* SAY SO.

You drone on incomprehensibly about absolute Who-knows-what.
I thought you were stalking somebody in this one, and still, nary a
clue as to who the Ball Bros are.

And there's incest. And mysterious wedding photos.
Honest to fresia, what is that? Spit it out so people will
know you're not 300 monkeys banging away at random.

I apologize for my flip responses-- I'd never belittle
anyone's pain or misfortune. Just look at it from the
community's perspective and give us something to
work with. People here genuinely want to help...
or at least listen.

You have never been married, no kids. Haven’t been on a date since 1995.

And you are posting on a relationship forum?.

And people wonder why this forums turned to complete honeysuckle!.

I’m married, three step children, just come out of a five companionship (with a woman with cerebral palsy), I’ve been engaged twice and spent 10 years in a seperate relationship, I’m close to my family and at present the woman next door can’t get enough of me, same thing happened when I joined the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Been in a lot of relationships. Intend to do so again some day.
Not that it matters... all are welcome to post intelligible thoughts
here.

harper said:
Been in a lot of relationships. Intend to do so again some day.
Not that it matters... all are welcome to post intelligible thoughts
here.

You have never been married, no kids, haven’t been on a date since 1995, you’ve said so yourself.

Now what your telling me is you’ve been in a lot of relationships. When the sort of swinging 60’s?.

Intending to do so is not being in a relationship.

all are not welcome to post intelligible thoughts, here’s a intelligible thought, Economics is the study of a basic problem of allocating finite resources to infinite wants and how to solve that problem. Fine, but it’s got sweet FA to do with relationships.

I haven't dated since I was 35. Before that, I was in one relationship after another, ranging from one of 4 years, two of 2 years each and a dozen or so that lasted less variously than a year. I don't like freewheeling or dating around. I like a bit of stability and a regular squeeze. Some day, I'll be able to get back out in the scene and hopefully hook up for good.

harper said:
I haven't dated since I was 35. Before that, I was in one relationship after another, ranging from one of 4 years, two of 2 years each and a dozen or so that lasted less variously than a year. I don't like freewheeling or dating around. I like a bit of stability and a regular squeeze. Some day, I'll be able to get back out in the scene and hopefully hook up for good.

A bit of stability and a regular squeeze?.

How i’ve forgot, round here, if anyone gets past the third date, it’s akin to marriage.

A bit more substantial, here: I generally moved in with them, or vice versa. Lots of duplexes, apartments and old, cold farmhouses. Always missed having somebody to wake up with, eat, sleep,watch TV and share vehicles with. So it was out of one, into the next. When I left the army, I went through nursing school and wound up caring for my mom... she had a bad go of it. Now it's me and my 88 year old dad, with 3 cancers.

So my loneliness is situational, and if I haven't forgotten how, I'll pick out somebody to enjoy our twilight years together. Never dated anyone middle-aged before. I'm optimistic.

harper said:
A bit more substantial, here: I generally moved in with them, or vice versa. Lots of duplexes, apartments and old, cold farmhouses. Always missed having somebody to wake up with, eat, sleep,watch TV and share vehicles with. So it was out of one, into the next. When I left the army, I went through nursing school and wound up caring for my mom... she had a bad go of it. Now it's me and my 88 year old dad, with 3 cancers.

So my loneliness is situational, and if I haven't forgotten how, I'll pick out somebody to enjoy our twilight years together. Never dated anyone middle-aged before. I'm optimistic.

I hope you find that person, it’s an impossibility for me now, I know that, I new it 7 years ago, bloody heart attack!.

I’m left with a wife who can’t keep off the mental health wards and I haven’t seen for 5 years, three step children who have disowned me, and an increasingly friendly next door neighbour who I was kind of hoping was a lesbian.

Women lose their looks as they age, and we lose the super powers that made us men. That's hard as hell to take, and I imagine that heart attack really set you back on your heels. I don't know what we do about things like that, but age makes up for a bit of it by making us less concerned with our shortcomings. Good thing, too... the list grows longer every year.

Maybe this thing with the neighbor will pan out okay. The age span sounds good, and it sounds like she's pretty responsible. I'd be pretty happy about it, if it were me.

Do possibly know how carefully I have to man/woman handle people?.

I don’t think you know?

Latest posts

Back