Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All but new here - can you be re-newed?
Hey everyone, it has been a LONG time since I logged in here, earlier today I thought of ALL and I was wondering how all you lovely people are doing. Well, with many of you we've never been introduced. 

I will have to check when it was the last time I was here. I was in a very dark place. Father died, other family and friends died or left, I almost died myself (2017) but I didn't, I was living in a place that for me was basically hell with someone yelling at me almost every day, at some point I didn't even come back here because I couldn't stop complaining. 
Anyway, things are better now, maybe I'll pull it off and get better, it turned out the major depression I had for the past few years had very physical causes that are gone now, and even if I am always lonely of course (that's part of the package, I guess) I am happy just to have a bit of social life without anyone yelling at me  Wink    and just happy not to be passed out in bed all the time - so, after you hit rock bottom anything seems better... I guess I have "grown", whatever that means? 

Anyway, I didn't mean to talk about me, I wanted to read about you, so I ll go browse the threads now :Smile

Just a little hello   Big Grin
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
Sorry for all the difficult stuff you have been through![Image: 013.gif]
Hey. 
I like your name ♥️
Hope you have a great day.
[Image: tenor.gif]