All but new here - can you be re-newed?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peaches

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it has been a LONG time since I logged in here, earlier today I thought of ALL and I was wondering how all you lovely people are doing. Well, with many of you we've never been introduced. 

I will have to check when it was the last time I was here. I was in a very dark place. Father died, other family and friends died or left, I almost died myself (2017) but I didn't, I was living in a place that for me was basically hell with someone yelling at me almost every day, at some point I didn't even come back here because I couldn't stop complaining. 
Anyway, things are better now, maybe I'll pull it off and get better, it turned out the major depression I had for the past few years had very physical causes that are gone now, and even if I am always lonely of course (that's part of the package, I guess) I am happy just to have a bit of social life without anyone yelling at me  ;)    and just happy not to be passed out in bed all the time - so, after you hit rock bottom anything seems better... I guess I have "grown", whatever that means? 

Anyway, I didn't mean to talk about me, I wanted to read about you, so I ll go browse the threads now ::)

Just a little hello   :D

Sorry for all the difficult stuff you have been through!
013.gif

Latest posts

Back