Hello everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

alexandra93

Hello!
My name is Alexandra and I am new here. :) I am wishing to help others and also help myself during the process. I think there are many kind people on this forum and I'd like to get involved wherever there is kindness. :)
It's so good to here.

Hallo, Alexandra!  Welcome to the forum.  If you add a reply to an existing discussion, game or sharing thread, even if nobody has contributed to it for a while, it will appear in the 'new post' filter so everyone can see it.  Just wanted to point that out because threads tend to come, go and come back again pretty regularly.  

There's a wide variety of personalities here.  Makes for some rewarding, sometimes challenging, discussions.  Browse, play, contribute and have fun.  :O)

Hey.
Welcome to the forum! 
Lots of nice people here. ❤️
How are you holding up today?

harper said:
Hallo, Alexandra!  Welcome to the forum.  If you add a reply to an existing discussion, game or sharing thread, even if nobody has contributed to it for a while, it will appear in the 'new post' filter so everyone can see it.  Just wanted to point that out because threads tend to come, go and come back again pretty regularly.  

There's a wide variety of personalities here.  Makes for some rewarding, sometimes challenging, discussions.  Browse, play, contribute and have fun.  :O)

Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome! And thank you for informing me about the "replying to an existing discussion" thing.
I will do my best to contribute and have fun.

Have a great day out there!

MissBehave said:
Hey.
Welcome to the forum! 
Lots of nice people here. ❤️
How are you holding up today?

Hello! Thank you! I am sure there are many nice people here!
Today, well... I am just listening to music and working on a project. I am taking some web-design classes, need a career change. :)
How are you today?

Best wishes to you!

That sounds like a cool job. 🌈 
You like working with it?
I’m a little meh.. but it’s alright. Reading news. There is a outbreak of a deadly dog disease here where I live so that’s kind of worrying me. 
Hope your day goes well. 🌸

MissBehave said:
That sounds like a cool job. 🌈 
You like working with it?
I’m a little meh.. but it’s alright. Reading news. There is a outbreak of a deadly dog disease here where I live so that’s kind of worrying me. 
Hope your day goes well. 🌸

Yes, I actually like coding in HTML, CSS and working with Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc. These classes that I am taking really suit me well.
A deadly dog disease... Wow... That sounds scary. But please try not to worry too much, I believe nothing bad can happen when you channel your thoughts towards beautiful things.

I think of beautiful things but i still live in hell. I wished it worked for me! :shy:

warm_welcome_paws_lovely_pets_sweetheart_high_contrast_hd-wallpaper-1216268.jpg

ahsatan said:
I think of beautiful things but i still live in hell. I wished it worked for me! :shy:

warm_welcome_paws_lovely_pets_sweetheart_high_contrast_hd-wallpaper-1216268.jpg

I am very sorry that you are going through such a hard time. I am here if you need to talk.

ahsatan said:
tenor.gif

I hope ur doing okay today! :shy:

I am doing fine I guess it's just that I am a little sad because I can't figure out how to do my homework.. ::) I am taking some classes and sometimes I am afraid I won't pass the exams. How is your day going?

alexandra93 said:
I guess it's just that I am a little sad because I can't figure out how to do my homework.. ::) I am taking some classes and sometimes I am afraid I won't pass the exams. How is your day going?

Is it the language that complicates your studies?  Your English is excellent, so i figure
you're either very fluent, or you take your time to get it all perfect before hitting the
"post" button.

I used Corel Draw 4, years and years ago.  Vector programs can occupy me happily
for days on end.  :O)

Used to use Photoshop, as well... but I made the leap to Linux and GIMP is about the
best tool available.  Not intuitive, at all. 

Anyway, I hope your study session picks up.  Maybe a cup of tea would help.

Oh no! I'm sorry. I hope u figure out ur home work!
My day is pretty shitty. I have to put up with chronic pain.
:shy:

harper said:
alexandra93 said:
I guess it's just that I am a little sad because I can't figure out how to do my homework.. ::) I am taking some classes and sometimes I am afraid I won't pass the exams. How is your day going?

Is it the language that complicates your studies?  Your English is excellent, so i figure
you're either very fluent, or you take your time to get it all perfect before hitting the
"post" button.

I used Corel Draw 4, years and years ago.  Vector programs can occupy me happily
for days on end.  :O)

Used to use Photoshop, as well... but I made the leap to Linux and GIMP is about the
best tool available.  Not intuitive, at all. 

Anyway, I hope your study session picks up.  Maybe a cup of tea would help.
Thank you for thinking that my English is excellent. I actually don't see it that way but thank you! :) It's  actually the Hyper Text Markup Language that gives me a very haaard time. I can't seem to nail the img src. :) I just started diving into HTML and I am having troubles understanding some things. 
So you are using GIMP now. I've only worked in Photoshop so far. And I am not too familiar with Linux either, I have only dealt with Linux during college a few times and it wasn't easy for me... :)
Hmmm... Tea sounds like a great idea. :)

ahsatan said:
Oh no! I'm sorry. I hope u figure out ur home work!
My day is pretty shitty. I have to put up with chronic pain.
:shy:

Oh... I am so sooory about your pain... Are you taking any medicine for that?

Yes but meds do not help a whole lot and I get side effects since my stomach is messed up which sucks. I hate taking pills. Hope u figured out ur homework! :shy:

tenor.gif

Hey, Welcome!!

Ohhh, it's nice to see some fellow nerds around here. You too, harper. xD

I'm a self-taught web designer as well. More-so when I was teenager than now is all. So much so, that I actually use older versions of Paint Shop Pro over Photoshop or GIMP. Haha. :D

We should totally start a thread and share some works? :)

Glad to have you aboard and I agree your English is great so no worries.

Latest posts

Back