H0rrid Sleep - help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pot-kettle.jpg

Would you all just stop, if you can't talk civilly towards each other then just don't. Ignore the other person and move on. Also as a reminder for everyone there is NO name calling here so knock that off too.

kaetic said:
I would ask myself, what is going on with me lately that my mind might be trying to tell me to watch out for? Maybe that's a flaky way to say that...
But I believe that dreams are our subconscious's way of communicating with our conscious self.
Nightmares all the time, could be your mind setting off an alarm to let you know you need to fix something. Something you're probably already aware of...
You said that you have a pretty awful waking life, do you want to talk about that?

Subconscious is very very complex and very difficult to understand. It's a very wild thing.
I do agree there are various types of dreams and like lucid dreams there are those that come with a warning. 
But there are dreams that don't even make sense, even if their appearance is strong. 
And yes, it has a lot to do with how one grew and if they have internal issues.. this can come out inside the dreams. 
I am fascinated by the idea of dreams. 
Right now I believe the subconscious gives me unnecessary amount of nightmares, it mostly doesn't tell me how to fix the problems it presents.
There would be more sense to not give me so much bad dreams but subconscious isn't about making sense I guess. 
Or maybe it has a sense of it's own.. maybe something beyond our limited understanding, I dunno. It sure can be influenced by internal brain damage or substances too.
But yes, my life has definitely something to do with these dreams.. they screen bad aspects of my life to me.

MissBehave said:
I hope that new interesting stuff works out for you ❤ 
And. 
I kind of see it both ways. A lot of people would benefit greatly from just sucking it up and power through it, yet for a lot of others that isn't going to work at all. Complex issues mixed with personality may keep a person trapped in this ever revolving hell. 

Have a nice day ShellShock. 🎈

Thank you !

Latest posts

Back