Fun Fact! šŸ˜

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBehave

Cry Baby
Reaction score
Watched Rise of the planet of the Apes with UnixĀ and itĀ reminded me of a fun fact that I know.Ā 
Would be cool to learn new facts if anyone else have someĀ to share! ā¤ļø

Soooo..
Chimpanzees are known to remove the genitalia of their enemy! šŸ¤“

MissBehave said:
Watched Rise of the planet of the Apes with UnixĀ and itĀ reminded me of a fun fact that I know.Ā 
Would be cool to learn new facts if anyone else have someĀ to share! ā¤ļø

Soooo..

Uhhhh, I prefer not to go into details :p

Did you knew that there was a documented case of dolphins using a puffer fish as a recreational drug?

Didn't know that about chimpanzees!

Pigs have the mental capacities of a 3 year old.
giphy.gif
:shy:
giphy.gif
200.gif

Ohhh!Ā 
I got one about pigs too. ā¤ļø
It is physically impossible for a pig to look at the sky when itā€™s in aĀ standing position.

Oh! This means that pigs are smarter than MissBehave šŸ˜‚

Did you know that sloths can die even with food in their stomach? Their metabolism is so slow, that it takes them several days, sometimes even a week to digest it. If they happen to be hit by a cold day, they might die even with food being processed, because the energy used to regulate the temperature would be taken away from digestion šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Unix said:
Did you knew that there was a documented case of dolphins using a puffer fish as a recreational drug?

Animals are druggies too, few times I saw various animals get drunk from willingly sipping alcohol.
And in the past one time I had a glue bottle open because I was making something, there was a small fly that decided to fly around the bottle, it insisted.
I tend to joke it simply got high from sniffing it.

MissBehave said:
Soooo..

Huh? Where is the scientific backup?

Cats don't have a sweet tooth! It's due to a mutation in a key taste receptor!

81fec75386f1c049638bec770247f191.gif
CAT-GIF-Very-cute-Cat-trying-to-gently-grab-a-cherry-Sweet-Kitty.gif
:p

David Attenborough told me during one of his shows. I canā€™t rememberĀ what thatĀ show was called but I got a few links on attacks.Ā 
https://primarilyprimates.org/news/experts-not-surprised-by-chimps-vicious-attack-2/

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7087194/ns/us_news/t/chimp-attack-doesnt-surprise-experts/#.XXp4P8o8yhA

https://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-chimpanzee-violence-20140916-story.html

Iā€™d never ever have a chimp. They are scary *******.Ā 

Unix... Iā€™m way smarter than a pig šŸ˜‘
giphy.gif

Males of every sexually-reproductive species compete to send their DNA into the future. They have to be the fittest, strongest and fastest-- therefore, first, on the scene.

There's a mayfly species where the female stores sperm in a chamber, fertilizing eggs throughout her reproductive cycle. This is common in many insects.

The male of this particular species has a brush-like structure that traverses his penis-- it effectively "sweeps out" the sperm of previous males, which he replaces with his own.

This animal is successful only if he is the *last* on the scene.

Every time you come up with an iron-clad rule about how things work,
Nature laughs and says, "Hold my beer..." :O)

ahsatan said:
Chickens can distinguish between more than 100 faces.

hug-chicken-cute-gif-1.gif

When I was little, a cock almost took my eye D:

This one is quite famous, but it always makes me smile.Ā 

Once upon a time, a man, founder and owner of a company that made tractors decided to step into the sport car sector.Ā 

He made some projects, and took them to Enzo Ferrari, which told him that he should go back on making tractors.Ā 

The man was so pissed off that he swore revenge on Ferrari, and decided to create his own sport car. His name was Ferruccio Lamborghini. The rest is history, as we say in Italy :)Ā 

A very interesting interview to a man that was close to Lamborghini. A story on how Lamborghini was able to get, instead of a 15% tire price increase a 10% tire price decrease. You can turn on the subtitles, they were made by the interview author, so the quality is very good.Ā 

[video=youtube]youtu.be/ApcSHVTr8UE[/video]

Unix said:
ahsatan said:
Chickens can distinguish between more than 100 faces.

hug-chicken-cute-gif-1.gif

When I was little, a cock almost took my eye D:

This one is quite famous, but it always makes me smile.Ā 

Once upon a time, a man, founder and owner of a company that made tractors decided to step into the sport car sector.Ā 

He made some projects, and took them to Enzo Ferrari, which told him that he should go back on making tractors.Ā 

The man was so pissed off that he swore revenge on Ferrari, and decided to create his own sport car. His name was Ferruccio Lamborghini. The rest is history, as we say in Italy :)Ā 

A very interesting interview to a man that was close to Lamborghini. A story on how Lamborghini was able to get, instead of a 15% tire price increase a 10% tire price decrease. You can turn on the subtitles, they were made by the interview author, so the quality is very good.Ā 

[video=youtube]youtu.be/ApcSHVTr8UE[/video]

What car wouldĀ you choose if you were given the option of getting one for free?
Lamborghini or a Ferrari?

Greenland got its name from Scandinavian settlers. Itā€™s described in a Norse saga.Ā 
Eric the Red got exiled from Iceland since he committed murder. He set out with shipsĀ to find a new land to settle on. HeĀ named it Grfnland (Greenland).Ā Possibly to attract people to come and settle there.

Latest posts

Back