Fun Fact! šŸ˜

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one about donkeys.

They have an excellent memory. They can remember a place they have been to or another donkey they met 25 years ago!

giphy.gif
:p

giphy.gif

Elephants donā€™t have kneecaps and are thereforeĀ unable to jump, making them the only mammal that canā€™t do that.

It takes 2 seconds to choke a person, making him uncoscius, 30 second to cause permanent brain damage, and 40 seconds to kill

Unix said:
It takes 2 seconds to choke a person, making him uncoscius, 30 second to cause permanent brain damage, and 40 seconds to kill

I wouldnā€™t mind a pass out right about now.Ā 
No tap from me.

Wish someone would kill me.

So anyways chickens can get airborne enough to make it Ā over a fence or in a tree.

iu
:shy:

ahsatan said:
Here's one about donkeys.

They have an excellent memory. They can remember a place they have been to or another donkey they met 25 years ago!

giphy.gif

I'd heard about having one's ass in a sling, but never saw it happen 'til today. Ā  :D

ahsatan said:
Wish someone would kill me.

So anyways chickens can get airborne enough to make it Ā over a fence or in a tree.

iu

Cmon life is still worth living just for the Nutella

The ostrich can sprint in short burst up to 70 kph and maintain a steady speed of 50 kph.

giphy.gif

Pigs form close bonds with individuals and love close contact and lying down together.
tumblr_m5iy90gRqf1qicokyo1_500.gif

MissBehave said:
Watched Rise of the planet of the Apes with UnixĀ and itĀ reminded me of a fun fact that I know.Ā 
Would be cool to learn new facts if anyone else have someĀ to share! ā¤ļø

Soooo..
Chimpanzees are known to remove the genitalia of their enemy! šŸ¤“

Thats terrifying

Jacky said:
MissBehave said:
Watched Rise of the planet of the Apes with UnixĀ and itĀ reminded me of a fun fact that I know.Ā 

Soooo..

Thats terrifying

Yeah. I wouldnā€™t be near a monkey ever. Listened to that 911 tape of that lady getting her face eaten by one and it was ******* terrifying. šŸ˜¬ not ever gonna cuddle a monkey, not even a cute one. Lol

MissBehave said:
Jacky said:
MissBehave said:

Soooo..

Thats terrifying

Yeah. I wouldnā€™t be near a monkey ever. Listened to that 911 tape of that lady getting her face eaten by one and it was ******* terrifying. šŸ˜¬ not ever gonna cuddle a monkey, not even a cute one. Lol
getting her face eaten???? ouch

A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
tenor.gif

Hokeysmokes!

TL3Hcz.jpg

Seriously... that weirds me right out.
They have a few super-powers like that.

Latest posts

Back