Hello Kitty Cutie Loves Unix

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBehave

Cry Baby
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I know you secretly love Hello Kitty 😁

"Unix" is a computer operating system-- sort of a precursor to modern Linux derivatives like Debian, FreeBSD, Red Hat and openSUSE. If Hello Kitty loves Unix, he/she/it might very well find any of these other OS's to his/her/its liking, as well.

Explaining a joke always makes it so much funnier! :OD

harper said:
"Unix" is a computer operating system-- sort of a precursor to modern Linux derivatives like Debian, FreeBSD, Red Hat and openSUSE.  If Hello Kitty loves Unix, he/she/it might very well find any of these other OS's to his/her/its liking, as well.

Explaining a joke always makes it so much funnier!  :OD

giphy.gif

Thank you Harper 😉

........... Be careful, or you might get in trouble with these threads >.<

harper said:
Hello Kitty might also enjoy openSUSE.   :O)
green-logo-opensuse.png

Do you really liked Opensuse, Harper?

I tried once (not bad)

What about other Linux OS?

I've used and installed Linux Mint from versions 13 up to 19. Besides, to recovery-repairs, I'm used to several "Puppy" pets.

harper said:
"Unix" is a computer operating system-- sort of a precursor to modern Linux derivatives like Debian, FreeBSD, Red Hat and openSUSE.  If Hello Kitty loves Unix, he/she/it might very well find any of these other OS's to his/her/its liking, as well.

Explaining a joke always makes it so much funnier!  :OD

If any joke wasn't funny, at least, I'm learning more.

Thanks to you and your friends.

[youtube]8y5Zk-M4pug[/youtube]

Sitting here crying over this. 
Never thought I would do that while watching a Family Guy episode. 
Got so moved by how Brian takes care of Stewie, in the moment he needed him the most. 
❤️

Latest posts

Back