Does this talk to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diagnosed

Reaction score
Chances are you would think the whole world is mean (it's not! But some).

There are bunches who have set rules (to undermine your rights or freedom of speech or thought (you'll know the cowards and the little honeysuckle chicken)

But once you've backed off, like one of these guys, you'll see behind the blinding clouds. 

I've enjoyed this reading, attached 👇

Diagnosed said:

There are bunches who have set rules (to undermine your rights or freedom of speech or thought (you'll know the cowards and the little honeysuckle chicken)

But once you've backed off, like one of these guys, you'll see behind the blinding clouds. 

I'd pray I found ppl like that each door. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20190917_233014_407.jpg
    IMG_20190917_233014_407.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 22
Diagnosed said:

Diagnosed said:

I'd pray I found ppl like that each door. 😉

Well, there're some ppl typing their daydreaming...

This morning I jumped into my Mom's bed to say Hello... She was depressed and feeling alone (so I talked or preached?).

Most of us ppl, get what we sown!

I'll be back home tomorrow and I cannot help her think/feel differently (that's upon God's or her mind)

But we all chose to be alone, depressed or whatever it might be.

John the Baptist said "no one would receive anything we deserve not..." (I'm alone because I have nothing to draw, to cling to and, I'm aware I won't pay the further emotional and economic cost). Jesus also said, "no one comes to me, unless the Father..." does His things so WE get the spiritual move to be engage in a New relationship with Godly things on this earthly realm.

No need to interact with, except with the things I've learnt. 😉

If you were glanted 15 mins to edit (or delete) your life for amendments, will you be CHALLENGEd for a whole change?

Attachments

• IMG_20190918_100619_217.jpg
    IMG_20190918_100619_217.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20190918_100619_217.jpg
    IMG_20190918_100619_217.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1
I might say, "I'm depressed and alone". But there's nothing and no one to blame.

Be brave! (Be a man or a woman).

It's up to you!

As a song of Elton John goes, "you csn't shoot down the moon, some things never change..."

We all can change certain to avoid being alone, both physically or emotionally.

John's song said, "...We can build a bridge between us (but the empty space remains)".

Sure! Getting someone to be with has an económicas emotional cost and few/many of us are unwilling to pay it.

Do you want a pet without taking care of a life in need of petting?

There was a day I felt emotionally alone. I really wanted to meet a person of my likes, so I started praying for her, desiring we've met, and I rehearsed the lessons I have learnt. I recalled to myself key important issues I knew alone _by default situations_ then I applied back, to regain end results: And it worked! (Faith works when you believed).

Before I went to the dentist, I jogged around some blocks and prayed and desired "she was there" with me (I saw nothing as I digged the emptiness of my soul). 

After I left my daughter alone in the bank, I went shoppig and the moment I was checking prices and food, someone chattered at me, and I don't know how I told her I was "a gay" (jokingly) and she believed I was one so, that very moment she began kissing and touching me the way no one did before, so I tried to hide further complications so I would enjoy the pleasure and emotional excitement I received unexpectly.
I don't remember how I did the drift or shift to speak in English, so we both were ignored at sharing our talk (she enjoyed I said things in secrecy) and when we finished buying, we walked together and I asked her If she minded I took few minutes from her companion, so I picked my daughter...

I don't know where my daughter went, but that woman invites me to Go to a boutique and we spent hours and hours talking and hugging and, when I showed my ID card, she knew I was kidding (and I purposely lied). Why do I tell it?

If my life wasn't messy, I would not spent hours typing. If i had what I missed out, I would have kept that relationship with a person who only gets free 6 hours on thursdays and, If i was a wealthy liar, an undetached man, who's not selfish and self-entered, I would have loved her once a week; but that's not what I think I want (and I'm unwilling to pay her price).

Although I'm one of those who said, "Love and Friendship are not to be begged"... There are things I would beg.

The 2nd time we met, I saw her talking in a supermarket. While i avoided to be invasive (or anut trying to find her one more time). I pretended to be not impressed. I call her attention uttering her name and she jumped to hug me with a Kiss (that's a Dominican fine woman you'd woo at).

After we finished shoppig, she invited me to cook the lunch for her... What would I cook, if I've got excited at thinking my own things...

They said, "easy comes, easy goes".

I saw the things i know and her expectations weren't mine: I thought I would love her UNCONDITIONALLY but, I was unwilling to pay her price.

Those who think real friends comes easily, lied to themselves.

Friendships are like oysters, the more i liked a good thing, the greater the effort to keep it.

The more i prayed or talked [to for] her, I would have kept this person I longed. 😉

If I'm alone, it's my fault (not of others).
If i fo nothing to reach THEM out, I'll be here all alone.

The best thing I'll do to find, it's being connected to the things of them.
If they misbehave, I will not be with them.

Diagnosed said:
"...We can build a bridge between us (but the empty space remains)".

I like this thought(I do hope it's not 100% true). It's a pretty interesting lyric. Thanks!

RovoR said:
Diagnosed said:
"...We can build a bridge between us (but the empty space remains)".

I like this thought(I do hope it's not 100% true). It's a pretty interesting lyric. Thanks!

Yeah but this is true though. At least for me.
The bright side being that you can forgive a lot of things, the bad side that whatever you do words spoken or actions done can never be taken back.
I like it too ❤️
And what is up with the caps Diagnosed! 😁🌸

Hi!
I already read in other thread what you posted... I wish i had friends like you next door. 😉

By the way, your words really talked to me.

Hmm!
How many nails and bricks will I need to build a bridge between YOU and me?

(I wish this was read by a misBehaved) but we both know the empty space remains...

I wish i had the Hugs to fill in! 😉

"And what is up with the caps Diagnosed! 😁🌸"

What does it mean? 🙊

I wish i had grasped what you meant to give you a response. Would you mind to elaborate, please?

Meanwhile I'll "smell" all about you...
🌸🐝

Here's my guess:
"I saw the things i know and her expectations weren't mine: I thought I would love her UNCONDITIONALLY but, I was unwilling to pay her price."

All of us have too many emotional expectations. Agreed or not?

The lesson I learnt it is that I do not belong to the things many like and, since I considered the cost (she clearly invited me to please all that she wanted) [not at demand, since I'm a church mouse] I'm still try to learn HOW TO BE detached from the ppl or things my body long for.

She's an open-minded lady! She does work decently for the TV... She's not a called girl.

But I was to used to love for free and I wasn't aware diamonds cost too much. I didn't realize pearls are in a place I had to swim and dive deep.

If I'm alone, I must admit my faults, shortcommings, etc. 

the older I get, I could get less. 
I also have seen ppl selling themselves cheaper the older they got... Perhaps the old saying, "time will tell" is also refered to saying this.

Diagnosed said:
Here's my guess:
"I saw the things i know and her expectations weren't mine: I thought I would love her UNCONDITIONALLY but, I was unwilling to pay her price."

All of us have too many emotional expectations. Agreed or not?

I expect in return what I'll give.  Which is to say: honesty, loyalty, affection and unwavering support.

We don't have to have the same pastimes or whatever, but we need to be of one mind regarding
our relationship.  Most things don't matter at all, but the things that do matter are imperative.

Too many ppl will come near, dressed as the scammer they are...👇

However, WE all have the means to guess or determine who they are...

Will you approach "a loner" saying selfish things, telling what you lack, showing how "good" you're at "helping" ppl (but not yourself?).

Scammers🚨 are smelled... And you know what to do before they lured you out.

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_101902_627.jpg
    IMG_20190920_101902_627.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20190920_101227_257.jpg
    IMG_20190920_101227_257.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1
I like THIS FORUM because WE all learn from ppl experiences!

This seems to be a supportive area... Thanks for the insights!

Diagnosed said:
"And what is up with the caps Diagnosed! 😁🌸"

What does it mean? 🙊

I wish i had grasped what you meant to give you a response. Would you mind to elaborate, please?

Meanwhile I'll "smell" all about you...
🌸🐝

Caps means that someone are writing with BIG ASS LETTERS USUALLY TO REALLY GET THEIR POINT ACROSS OR TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE ANGRY! 😁😉

Diagnosed said:
...I'm still try to learn HOW TO BE detached from the ppl or things my body long for...

I really got alot out of looking into Buddhism. Buddhism(for me) is not a religion, it's a set of instructions to help humanity find a peaceful way to live. Maybe look into it, Jesus and Buddha would have been great friends who would have agreed on most things.

BuddhaNet is a great resource with alot of info. A bit clunky for me to navigate, but the info there is great.
http://www.buddhanet.net/

Start with the 4 Noble truths and the Noble Eightfold Path. The 4 truths are just that, truths. The Eightfold Path is kinda a blueprint on how to live life without the ignorance.

TheRealCallie said:
Is there something you are trying to convey in this thread or is it just your own personal ramblings?

Yes.

Latest posts

Back