Buy real passport, drivers license, id cards, visas, Etc..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayjay1

Reaction score
BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL/FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARDS,Counterfeits Bank notes Etc..
(*Spam*)

If i was the owner of THIS SITE I would be concerned:

That ad promoted ilegal activities on this site.

If i gave further info, If it write back to THOSE being announced, I would get some money...

It's RARE those threads AREN'T banned, because faked documents ARE illegals, and this violates the term of use of this site.

Is this a misplaced game? 😉

D, it's a spammer. Ignore it, no one in their right mind should ever click those links! Also, you're in someone else's house(forum), prob best not to tell them how to manage their forum. If you have a forum that you pay for\manage, I would love to visit it. I won't tell you how to run it either...lol. Hope you're having a great day.

RovoR said:
D, it's a spammer. Ignore it, no one in their right mind should ever click those links! Also, you're in someone else's house(forum), prob best not to tell them how to manage their forum. If you have a forum that you pay for\manage, I would love to visit it. I won't tell you how to run it either...lol. Hope you're having a great day.

I knew Christian Chat and they'll charge 100 USD$ (not recommended).

I appreciated the one you mentioned (I'll be there later on).

The time I read Sci Fi , by 3 am these days, used inappropriate language, I knew this site is to collect info and to right "novels" and so one.

This is not a house but an interesting site I would have left as i left FB or Twitter. But I'm also aware the Judgement Day, I'll give an account on how I used my time, words and resources...

Your piece of advice reminds me that song f Mike Jackson: "they don't really care..."

As other have said, "Those who care, don't mind and, those who mind, don't care.

Spammers are annoying to me, but there's so many other things for me to get upset about(hungry people is one), that I just let the lil stuff go. If I didn't, my blood pressure would be alot higher than it is.

Are you in Venezuela? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Should I say Yes or not? Hah! Ha!

Okey! But don't Ask me about scarcity. Agreed on? 🙊

If you were a disguised Mod you would know it, unless that was rethorical to get my trust.

I hope your heart works normally. There are too many things to be avoided while we grow older. Are you a veggie?

Ok, won't ask about conditions there, but best of luck with everything down there.

No, I'm not a vegetarian, not something that's on my to-do list lol. I'm pretty poor so I eat alot of rice\beans, macaroni & cheese, eggs, and ramen noodles.

Ha! Ha!

RovoR, I'm about to eat termites soon. In other site, was informed on how to do it and I would thank God that I'm not well fed and the only thing I miss it's American crunchy peanut butter...

I'm not under 😷 medication, yet FEW have believed I'm "Diagnosed". Ha! Ha!

Latest posts

Back