New here saying hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyboy636

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike, I am from the UK and I am new to this, in fact very new to participating in forums in general.

Just joined as have really no friends and rather lonely. I was never particularly close to anybody whilst in education and I work on my own so rather hard to meet new people.

Hobbies inc gaming, pc's, cars, anime and gardening/DIY.

Looking to chat have a laugh discuss anything, I honestly dont mind. 

Cheers!

giphy.gif

Hey! ❤️
Welcome 🌸
What’s up?

My favorite rpgs are VTM Bloodlines, Diablo 1/2 and Gothic 1.2. Got into the lore on Vampire quite a bit. Also I play CoD2 right now (multiplayer). If you want to play with me on gameranger let me know.

MissBehave said:
giphy.gif

Hey! ❤️
Welcome 🌸
What’s up?

Not much back to the daily grind of the working week. Thanks for the hello

Aldeb said:
My favorite rpgs are VTM Bloodlines, Diablo 1/2 and Gothic 1.2. Got into the lore on Vampire quite a bit. Also I play CoD2 right now (multiplayer). If you want to play with me on gameranger let me know.

Only ones of those I have played are diablo 1&2 which i loved. I did also enjoy 3 even though wasn't as good 
Il try anything so might have a look at the others when am back at my pc!

I just watched the last episode of Attack on Titan with a friend yesterday. 1 year until next season. 😑 God **** slowpokes. 😁 What animes do you like? I've just watched 1 before so kind of new to it.

If you like story and excellent characters/dialogue, give vampire a look. The universe behind it is based on a rich pen and paper rpg game from the 80s.. like D&D, It has great atmosphere and it's very creepy at times. Negatives - combat is not fun and almost broken. I only played through it because of the story and excellent dialogue. Gothic 1-2 is likewise story oriented with broken combat and fairly simplistic RPG gameplay. It's about a guy thrown into a medieval prison colony.

Both games are old so the graphics are old... but the feel is very different from modern games which I like.

Aldeb said:
If you like story and excellent characters/dialogue, give vampire a look. The universe behind it is based on a rich pen and paper rpg game from the 80s.. like D&D, It has great atmosphere and it's very creepy at times. Negatives - combat is not fun and almost broken. I only played through it because of the story and excellent dialogue. Gothic 1-2 is likewise story oriented with broken combat and fairly simplistic RPG gameplay. It's about a guy thrown into a medieval prison colony.

Both games are old so the graphics are old... but the feel is very different from modern games which I like.

Ohh!
I got that game a while ago but never got around to play it. 
🌸 Vampire 🌸
You are making me a little exited to play it now.

Maybe, The full title is vampire the masquerade bloodlines. Old rpg, but still one of my favorites. There's a sequel coming out next year (i think). PC games were such a great platform for role playing games years ago.

MissBehave said:
I just watched the last episode of Attack on Titan with a friend yesterday. 1 year until next season. 😑 God **** slowpokes. 😁 What animes do you like? I've just watched 1 before so kind of new to it.

AOT is good but I am on series 1 only, I really need to catch up especially as I own them.

So my fav has to be bleach always will be a special anime to me as it was the first one I really loved from start to finish.

These days I am reading a lot of light novels which the anime's are based. That coupled with a funimation account and really to many to count. 
But the couple im working through at the moment are:

Overlord - light novel
Konosuba : a god blessing on this wonderful world - light novel and anime
Arifureta: From  common to worlds strongest - light novel and anime
How Heavy are the dumbbells you lift - anime

what was the 1 that you watched?

Aldeb said:
Maybe, The full title is vampire the masquerade bloodlines. Old rpg, but still one of my favorites. There's a sequel coming out next year (i think). PC games were such a great platform for role playing games years ago.

agreed with PC games comment! I think they still are. I shall check vampire out, dont mind that graphics are old as long as it has a rock solid story. Cheers for the recommendation

MissBehave said:
Attack on Titan! 😁
Not sure what to see next.

Well Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood. Is one of the best starter anime's and most people start there. Got a great story and easy to follow with brilliant dubbing. Depends what your tastes are in terms of books or films or normal tv shows etc

mikeyboy636 said:
MissBehave said:
Attack on Titan! 😁

Well Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood. Is one of the best starter anime's and most people start there. Got a great story and easy to follow with brilliant dubbing. Depends what your tastes are in terms of books or films or normal tv shows etc

I’ve been recommended that show from a friend too! 
Hmm. Think I like the more violent, dark and sick types of shows. But then again, cute stuff fits my girly needs too. 😍

MissBehave said:
mikeyboy636 said:
MissBehave said:
Attack on Titan! 😁

I’ve been recommended that show from a friend too! 
Hmm. Think I like the more violent, dark and sick types of shows. But then again, cute stuff fits my girly needs too. 😍
Then i would go for : 
Corpse Party, Future Diary or Elfen Lied which i thought was brilliant. Those certainly fit into the violent dark horror category :)

Hey everyone. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I am 40 years old. I had not dated in a long time. I kept getting heavier the last few years. Not feeling good. Got hormones checked. I have really low Testosterone. I habe been taking TRT for almost 2 months now. It is kinda making me feel icky at firtlst. But it sometimes takes 3 or 4 months to even out. I am going on vacation to Europe in 2 weeks. I will be gone for 3 weeks. By November...this stuff should be evening out. I have to lose 40 pounds. When I do that. I really will be feeling good. Even though I am 40. I want to eventually find a girlfriend and maybe have a kid. I am not going to marry the first lerson I date. But...especially when I get my mood and body in unison. I want to meet new people and relax. Just have good times and good relationships.

Good luck to everyone on here.

Latest posts

Back