Desolate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Spoiler Alert* 

Mikasa Ackerman -
Her last name is just too cool to leave out

sriguhan said:
*Spoiler Alert* 

Mikasa Ackerman -

Oh wait. 
That's not really a spoiler much, hahaha

sriguhan said:
askXmeXaboutX2006-7 said:
I haven't really watched any anime from beginning to end.

You are into gaming though ? 
What do you usually play ?

Yeah.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2), Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2), The Darkness (PS3), Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3), Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3), The Sims 2 (PSP), Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP), Grand Theft Auto III (PS2), Silent Hill 2 & 3 (both for the PS2), and occasionally, only that often because I hate the game's protagonist, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2).
Of these games, I have not yet beaten Liberty City Stories, The Darkness, The Sims 2, Uncharted, Silent Hill 2, and Silent Hill 3, so please don't spoil any of those games for me. I haven't played any of the original Silent Hill due to how rare the game is, so please don't spoil that for me, either.

sriguhan said:

Yeah.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2), Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2), The Darkness (PS3), Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3), Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3), The Sims 2 (PSP), Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP), Grand Theft Auto III (PS2), Silent Hill 2 & 3 (both for the PS2), and occasionally, only that often because I hate the game's protagonist, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2).
Of these games, I have not yet beaten Liberty City Stories, The Darkness, The Sims 2, Uncharted, Silent Hill 2, and Silent Hill 3, so please don't spoil any of those games for me. I haven't played any of the original Silent Hill due to how rare the game is, so please don't spoil that for me, either.

That's a long list, haha. I am a PC gamer ...

MissBehave said:
sriguhan said:
*Spoiler Alert* 

Mikasa Ackerman -

Mine is Levi ❤️
Levi is so cute <3

sriguhan said:
sriguhan said:

Yeah.

MissBehave said:
sriguhan said:
*Spoiler Alert* 

Mikasa Ackerman -

Mine is Levi ❤️
Levi is so cute <3

I want to be a PC gamer at the same time, but games I want on a PC won't run on a current OS, so I have to wait a while, being in college, before building my own computer.

sriguhan said:
sriguhan said:

Yeah.

MissBehave said:
sriguhan said:
*Spoiler Alert* 

Mikasa Ackerman -

Mine is Levi ❤️
Levi is so cute <3

I want to be a PC gamer at the same time, but games I want on a PC won't run on a current OS, so I have to wait a while, being in college, before building my own computer.

I remember building my rig, one component at a time when I was in college....
I had to sell my rig off recently :(
Now I'm left with only my laptop :<

sriguhan said:

I remember building my rig, one component at a time when I was in college....
I had to sell my rig off recently :(
Now I'm left with only my laptop :<

:( sounds terrible

Latest posts

Back