Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugMe

Reaction score
Hello 

I am a 32 year old female, I live in england which is in the countryside.

I have mental health issues and physical health issues. I have no children and recently had a hysterectomy due to health reasons. I do however have 2 fur babies, one black cat 11 years old and one jack russel nearly 10 years old

Being in my 30s means people my age have had children and living a busy family life. I feel extremely lonely lately

I am very lucky to have mum visit me once a week and she is a huge support.

I have a diagnosis of trigeminal neuralgia which is excruciatingly painful and can be very debilitating.

I prefer to be indoors most of the time, however I am becoming more and more lonely as I live alone and cannot work, I rarely see people for days at a time.

My mental health stops be from doing many things even going out in the world alone is a huge struggle.

I love netflix, currently watching orphan black, I also love youtube, music, reading, the sims4 and prominence poker on ps4, my fur babies, mum, animal friends, green, purple, silver

Thanks for reading

HugMe

Hey HugMe,

Welcome to the site!

Sorry to hear about your situation but glad you're on here. I'm sure you'll find plenty to discuss and I'm also sure you're not alone in your situation.

All the best.

WelcomeCat.gif
So sorry ur going through all this honeysuckle.
I can relate. I have mental physical health probs from hell, no kids [ never wanted any anyway], one kitty! I have my mom as support as well. :shy: Huge fan of Netflix music and I love green ! I have green nail polish on right now!lol  :p Silver and purple are so cool too! 

lVkrKUp.jpg

e3d97dbe5d154e7188dc80464ef6ac3d.jpg

ahsatan said:
WelcomeCat.gif
So sorry ur going through all this honeysuckle.
I can relate. I have mental physical health probs from hell, no kids [ never wanted any anyway], one kitty! I have my mom as support as well. :shy: Huge fan of Netflix music and I love green ! I have green nail polish on right now!lol  :p Silver and purple are so cool too! 

lVkrKUp.jpg

e3d97dbe5d154e7188dc80464ef6ac3d.jpg
Thank you, ooh a kitty lover, and green nails! So pretty

Sending hugs back at ya! 

Mums are great x

Thanks for the welcome :)

MissBehave said:
giphy.gif

Welcome!
How are you doing today? 
🌸

Thank you, aww more cuteness kitty paws! I am better than earlier watched one of the pirates of the Caribbean movies, and had pizza! How are you doing? X

I’m having a great day! ❤️
Been playing WoW with a friend and just chillin. 😎
Nice with those days that lets you recharge your batteries. 🌸

MissBehave said:
I’m having a great day! ❤️
Been playing WoW with a friend and just chillin. 😎
Nice with those days that lets you recharge your batteries. 🌸

Thanks. Glad your having a good day. I used to play wow, no longer have a working pc!

i don't have children also because my physical state also mental state but when you look at the bright side sometime is alright to not have children, you can adopt, or a cat.

but is very best to have a marital friend they really help so much when you're lonely.

HugMe said:
askXmeXaboutX2006-7 said:

Thank you

MissBehave said:
Oh really? 😇 Thats cool.
What class did you like to play?

Believe I was a night elf, white hair, was very addictive, how about you?

I’m currently playing warrior tank with a friend of mine but that’s on a free server. 
I loooove tanking ❤️

HugMe said:
Hello 

I have mental health issues and physical health issues. I have no children and recently had a hysterectomy due to health reasons. I do however have 2 fur babies, one black cat 11 years old and one jack russel nearly 10 years old

Being in my 30s means people my age have had children and living a busy family life. I feel extremely lonely lately

I am very lucky to have mum visit me once a week and she is a huge support.

I have a diagnosis of trigeminal neuralgia which is excruciatingly painful and can be very debilitating.

I prefer to be indoors most of the time, however I am becoming more and more lonely as I live alone and cannot work, I rarely see people for days at a time.

My mental health stops be from doing many things even going out in the world alone is a huge struggle.

I love netflix, currently watching orphan black, I also love youtube, music, reading, the sims4 and prominence poker on ps4, my fur babies, mum, animal friends, green, purple, silver

Thanks for reading

HugMe

(I wish I were in England, a village in England. Or Italy. Not a village in Italy though. Well, maybe a small medieval Italian town, like Sienna...)

Hello, welcome. I'm Gus. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic. Due south.

I'm sorry about your clinical condition, but here we are with our issues in this kindly(ish) forum... So, welcome again.

Maybe there will be people who will spot you here and go visit you. (I would, if I could.) There's quite a few people from England here, I guess. Look for the Discord chat room. (Which I will, again..)

See you around, lass.

HugMe, it's good to see many people here giving you a warm welcome and support.  I don't envy your location and climate though, since I think warmth and sun are good for both the body and mind.  If you do get any gorgeous days before winter hits, I'd encourage you to leave your house and get outside.  It's free medicine, whether you're taking a walk or just lounging around - enjoying the beauty of creation.

Allow me to offer a Christian perspective to your predicament.  I can't pretend to solve your mental or physical challenges, but I do have a good half hour video to recommend for you.  It's an interesting, entertaining, applicable sermon that I think is worth your time, and may help give you some genuine encouragement.

I am sorry for your suffering.  I wish I can physically be there for you but unfortunately I cannot. I would like to tell you however, that you can be married and lonely too. It's true it is a little less, but it is there.

I am wondering if you can find some online things you can do like maybe a blog or sell something..etc. This helped me A LOT.

I hope you find some warmth and virtual hugs here ❤❤❤

HugMe said:
Hello 

(cut for brevity)

Thanks for reading

HugMe

Hiya, HugMe-- I'm Harper.  :O)

Sorry to hear your woes; I know in particular how horrible TN is because my 88 year-old dad has it.  Or, he *had* it for a number of years, but no episode in the past 10 years or so.  Hoping it won't flare up again because he has a couple of cancers and other things to deal with.

Anyway, I've seen it in action, and I guess it's about the worst pain they know of.  Like an electrified knife blade in the eye socket, they say.   Dad managed pretty well with gabapentin (pregabalin) and by chewing a stick of gum first thing in the morning to de-sensitize his trigger. 

I signed him on with the TNA (ass'n) because it's such a miserable thing, I figured a support group couldn't hurt, but we mainly just read the forums and ordered some of the literature.  Turns out, a lot of people with TN also have  Multiple Sclerosis.  Talk about being snake-bit. 

I'm a big fan of British people, culture and so forth.  I'm glad you're at least living in a nice place with plenty to enjoy when your pain is not too great.  I hope you make some friends here.  It can be a good place to share some of the struggles without a lot of judgment in return.  We're all pretty lonely, but we're only as alone as we choose to be.  Usually somebody around here to chat with.  :O)

Latest posts

Back