Anyone from Finland, Estonia or Russia?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiufan11

Reaction score
Hey everybody.  I am coming back to Finland and Estonia from October 15-November 2, 2019.  I will eventually buy land on an island in Estonia and make a retirement house.

If any one is from these areas...let me know.  

My whatsapp is *removed* (mod edit)

I got in a car wreck last night, driving for Uber. I might not be able to go to Europe now...in 2 weeks. We will see.

I made it here. I want to find an Estonian girlfriend...eventually a wife. I will find one.

I took your whatsapp out, probably not a good idea to post that on a public forum. Any kind of weirdo can see it. Best to only give it out privately in a PM if anyone is interested.

Hmmm not exactly the guy you're looking for, but I'm thinking of doing something the same. I'm 30 and would like to buy a house and maybe open a bar in the countryside near sibiu years later. I'll leave a link with a typical village. Cheap property there. But what I'm curious is how well you can fit in where you're going. Can you speak the language, know the people, their mindset? I'm familiar with the people because I lived here but I'm still worried I won't fit in somehow. Here's a screenshot of a village. Incredible that you can find houses for around 30k. Partly because there's been a lot of emigration for the last decade.

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.136...182.03343&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Sci-Fi said:
I took your whatsapp out, probably not a good idea to post that on a public forum.  Any kind of weirdo can see it.  Best to only give it out privately in a PM if anyone is interested.

Thanks and appreciated!

I have got (purposely) scammers from Kiev😉

Latest posts

Back