alone by design

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookatbrightside

Reaction score
hey all loners  :)

i'm a best friend to my spouse, my laptop and my sewing machine.
i'm alone by design because of my narcissists
i'm a survivor going and in a healthy stage now
i'm not introverted in my childhood, i'm extroverted, bubbly, charming funny person all the good character you name it   :cool:
i'm still not introverted to this day but people just don't allow me to speak, you know the drill..
but now i'm enjoyed my alone time, all the negative the narcissists projects on me all the bad stuff they call it  :) 
is not easy to makes friend in my age, so i came to this site. reading in silence and i introduce my self now.

English is my other language so yea  :rolleyes:

i'm embraced my alone time so much at time most i am grateful.

lookatbrightside said:

i'm not introverted in my childhood, i'm extroverted, bubbly, charming funny person all the good character you name it   :cool:
i'm still not introverted to this day but people just don't allow me to speak, you know the drill..
but now i'm enjoyed my alone time, all the negative the narcissists projects on me all the bad stuff they call it  :) 
is not easy to makes friend in my age, so i came to this site. reading in silence and i introduce my self now.

hello

I enjoyed your post.  Welcome.  Hope you find comfort here.

MissBehave said:
Welcome to the forum! ❤️
Having a nice day so far?

it's autumn and rain, my sewing class is alright. i will finish a year of sewing class this October  :)

it's been a nice day yes

have a nice day to you too  :)

Shanta said:
lookatbrightside said:

hello

I enjoyed your post.  Welcome.  Hope you find comfort here.

thank you  :)

i think i'll enjoy my time here, hope you'll too.

Welcome-by-Cat-wl054.jpg

This is not a compliment but a note i keep: You are very smart, by design?

It's catchy the Name you gave this thread.

well i watched a video about how narcissist picked up us as scapegoat, this is from victim's perspective the speaker experienced. the narcs they are cunningly, intentionally strictly calculated very patient to traps the scapegoat into isolation and loneliness by design and i believe that because i experienced what the speaker has said.
youtube video

thank you for your smart word.

Interesting! But I leave that vídeo pending ( this is a borrowed phone and I'm limiting any abuse )

I feel the hunch there's an statistical gap for narcissism or that type of abusers (the older they get or handicapped the are, the curve tends to LOW)

I'll check the  Mayo clínic..

Latest posts

Back