Hello =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaCrousse

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm new here, joined the other day after having trouble connecting with people like I used to. I don't really have any in-person friends. I know a few people I met online but I'm really bad at forums and things and I struggle to get to know that many people any more.
I met someone a year ago I really clicked with but I think it put me off forums and trying to get to know people online after they disappeared without a trace after a few weeks.
I'm at a difficult stage in my life and I feel lonely a lot of the time, so maybe by joining up here I can start to get better at knowing people and to feel less alone again
So yeah, nice to meet you =)

cat_welcome01.gif

Welcome! ❤️
Hope you’ll like it here. 
It’s not the busiest place but it got some really nice people in it. 🌸
What’s up?

MissBehave said:
Welcome! ❤️
Hope you’ll like it here. 
It’s not the busiest place but it got some really nice people in it. 🌸
What’s up?

Thank you!
I do too  :D
It seems like a friendly and welcoming place
Not much thank you  :p just poking my way around here for now. Thank you again for your welcome =)

Hiya, LaCrousse!  Pleased to meet you!

Join in on any discussion or game, no matter how long they've sat dormant,
because your response bumps that thread back onto the "new posts" page.

Just browse and contribute whenever you feel like it-- there's not a lot of
pressure here.  :O)

biCxaz.jpg

harper said:
Hiya, LaCrousse!  Pleased to meet you!

Join in on any discussion or game, no matter how long they've sat dormant,
because your response bumps that thread back onto the "new posts" page.

Just browse and contribute whenever you feel like it-- there's not a lot of
pressure here.  :O)

biCxaz.jpg

Pleased to meet you too!
Thank you, that's good to know. I remember being on a forum once which punished people for gravedigging old threads  :p
And thank you =)

LOL Sometimes, if it weren't for old threads, we'd collapse under the weight of awkward silence. :OD

LaCrousse said:
Hey,
I'm new here, joined the other day after having trouble connecting with people like I used to. I don't really have any in-person friends. I know a few people I met online but I'm really bad at forums and things and I struggle to get to know that many people any more.
I met someone a year ago I really clicked with but I think it put me off forums and trying to get to know people online after they disappeared without a trace after a few weeks.
I'm at a difficult stage in my life and I feel lonely a lot of the time, so maybe by joining up here I can start to get better at knowing people and to feel less alone again

nice to meet you too  :)
cut anything toxic
be patience love yourself

lookatbrightside said:
nice to meet you too  :) 
cut anything toxic
be patience love yourself

Oops I might have messed up the quotes  :p
Thank you =)
Cutting toxic things is good but easier said than done sometimes  :p
It's good to try though

ImAK1403 said:
Hiya! Nice to meet you. I am new too!

Hey, I saw your intro thread  :p
Working in a corporate environment must be tough
And thank you =)

LaCrousse said:
Hey,

Well, there's a lot of lonely people here...

Hi! I'm Gus. Is LaCrousse your name or a pseudonym/nickname? (Are you French?) I'm (South) American, from the Portuguese country. Unfortunately. (Not for the language, but for the geography. I should have been from the other side of the Atlantic, Portugal or Italy, whence my ancestors came. But life gave me this, and now I have to deal with it, somehow.)

Online friendships are hard. It takes much more to me to consider a contact, a person I've never seen, as a friend. I've found a few though. One from twitter, another one who was a friend of a twitter contact that happened to come to a common whatsapp group... And I'm trying to build friendship with people in forums too, this one is promising, though it's early to say. (I came in here this year only...)

Welcome! I hope you get to find good friends, near to where you are, hopefully.

Cheers
G.

GustavusMacer said:
Well, there's a lot of lonely people here...

Hi! I'm Gus. Is LaCrousse your name or a pseudonym/nickname? (Are you French?) I'm (South) American, from the Portuguese country. Unfortunately. (Not for the language, but for the geography. I should have been from the other side of the Atlantic, Portugal or Italy, whence my ancestors came. But life gave me this, and now I have to deal with it, somehow.)

Online friendships are hard. It takes much more to me to consider a contact, a person I've never seen, as a friend. I've found a few though. One from twitter, another one who was a friend of a twitter contact that happened to come to a common whatsapp group... And I'm trying to build friendship with people in forums too, this one is promising, though it's early to say. (I came in here this year only...)

Welcome! I hope you get to find good friends, near to where you are, hopefully.

Cheers
G.

Hello, thank you =)
It's not my name no  :p
I'm bad at usernames so I normally use random ones. At the time I was thinking of Lacrosse and a character from a TV show called Rousseau, so I combined them
You're from Brazil?
They are hard. They either turn out strange, the other person isn't always what they appear or you lose contact in my experience, not that every experience is the same!
Thank you again for both the welcome and the well-wishes =)
I hope you find people too

Latest posts

Back