Hello! New guy here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImAK1403

Reaction score
Hey! I am a new member to the forum. Let me give you a brief background about myself.

I am 26 year old guy who is an introvert and don't have many friends. I have also been single all my life due to introversion, desperation and self confidence issues. However, I have been able to complete my education and have completed 2 years in the corporate workforce. I am also pursuing another degree at the moment which will improve the weight of my resume in the market.

I have recently taken a stand to focus on improving myself and being happy in general and not to focus on having a woman in my life. It is a bit difficult at first but I will get there eventually.

My interests include- movies, gaming, reading about mysteries and am a shortwave radio enthusiast.

I hope to find some like minded people here.

Thanks!

ImAK1403

Welcome to the site. Look around and make yourself at home.

Welcome! 🌸
Looking forward to see you on the threads. 😉
How’s it going today?

I love movies.

8108722236_0157da2a05_o.gif

Heya!

Sounds like you have a strong head on your shoulders and I admire your patience. Hope you find new friends and further improvement/growth here. Welcome! :D

Minus said:
Welcome to the site. Look around and make yourself at home.

Thanks! sure thing!

MissBehave said:
Welcome! 🌸
Looking forward to see you on the threads. 😉
How’s it going today?

Thanks!

Nothing much. Just the daily routine. How about you?

ahsatan said:
I love movies.

8108722236_0157da2a05_o.gif

Nice! So we can discuss about movies!

Siku said:
Heya!

Sounds like you have a strong head on your shoulders and I admire your patience. Hope you find new friends and further improvement/growth here. Welcome! :D

Thanks a lot!

I’m alright. Listening to music and eating atm. 
And I’m definitely going to bed soon cause I’m way way sleepy. 😴 
😁

Hey, I just thought I'd welcome you the same way you welcomed me :p
I hope you enjoy it here

Welcome, AK.

I'm Gus. I'm not an extrovert, but I think I never quite labeled myself as an introvert... Well, maybe I did, with a different word, in my language. But I think I lost (a little) of this label with age. Not that I'm not ..'contained' anymore. But I don't feel like I am so introvert, although I am more that than extrovert, and however, this is not a bad quality (I guess this is what I was trying to define all the time) to me...

I think when you say 'introvert' in English it sounds a little more like 'timido' in Portuguese, while 'introvertido' in Portuguese doesn't have the same negative conotation of 'timido'/'introvert'... 'Introvertido' in Portuguese means that your interior life is biger than the exterior life, which means you're somewhat of an intellectual, which is a quality, so, 'introvertido' here is a compliment, really... It means you're intelligent.

Anyway, I babble.

Welcome again. I hope you find good company here.

o/

Latest posts

Back