never forget the abuse

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookatbrightside

Reaction score
after so much time spending time alone, embracing your alone self or with a pet or someone you love finally, you finally have your childhood happiness again but never ever forget the abuse that makes you run away from it.

the abuser will always set you up and will do revenge when you try to come back.

stay miles away.

Not to forget is a good thing if you wish to leave it behind.

Thanks for sharing your experience, whatever kind of abuse it was. I hope you can overcome it somehow.

GustavusMacer said:
Not to forget is a good thing if you wish to leave it behind.

Thanks for sharing your experience, whatever kind of abuse it was. I hope you can overcome it somehow.

it's about narcissistic abuse, thank you. 
i'm getting better everyday.
sometimes the abuser may hoover, they act nice but it's all facade.
the more they hoover the more problems they have, you don't want have anything to do with their issues.

run, run far far away.

Sorry u went through abuse. :(

Sending-You-Big-hugs.gif

May I ask "who do you think like you now?"

I could be in the process (or line) of those you might think...

But not to abuse.

Since you mentioned abuse...

These last days I'm checking my past and I realized it was ME the 1st abuser in my life (and I wasn't aware i self sabotaged). I did too many wrong things and sometimes I permit to broad the limits of selfsabotage (just to see how I swim or react opposers).

I don't know If all ppl is healed or cured my ways, but i had forgettn things I knew that i did, not knoing the were wrong to me (Particularly on those things you don't need to mention friends or in a public vent).

In short, I've found there's a healing for emotional wounds and I grew enough to risk to expose the inner me: I'm vulnerable like everybody.

Oh!

You've found yourself.

lookatbrightside said:
no, you are not your 1st abuser.

I was and I could be If I'm not on guard. Examples?

In primary school I laugh at anyone who looked UGLY or beautiful . It was easy to spot ppl flaws (while i hid mine OR I wasn't aware the ugly ppl I was)

In high school I was the same abuser and cared too little about my misbehaving...

I think I made a significant move when got the Christian FAITH.

Today I'm not the religious believer I was but, when I permit myself to abuse or when i permit other to be abused, I'm an abuser.

Latest posts

Back