Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loneliness; outside; a girl
A friend asked me what would be my ideal girl.

I wrote a lot of things, but one I missed.

I'd like someone in my life who inspired me to go outside. I'm so indoors. I'd love to have someone who gave me the idea: "Let's go outside today!"

I miss this, I guess.

There's no fun in going out alone. I've done this a lot. I still somewhat do (one night during the week, I've been going out after work, to write my stories, because it's pleasant to do that out, in a bookshop café, and sometimes I go to the cinema, after work...). But it isn't nice to go out alone. (And on vacations I go to the park, or to the Botanic Garden, although it's so expensive now!...)

And I have no friends ever to call me. (I have no friends, I think.)

But I would like a girl in my life. To do this, to fill this role.
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)
Sigh.
What stories do u write? Can u share them?
Sometimes I wish I could write because writing helps us a great deal to express our feelings and maybe put that "unkown factor" into words that woukd give US first a sense of relief and ease our loneliness.
I'm beginning a project of ancient Roman stories. I'm in the first story, just beginning yet, not much to share...

The idea is that the last of the thirty will be somewhat autobiographic... lol

I'm not writing them in order though. I've begun by the twelfth story.

There's another story, too, that I began developing, but I kind of left aside, because I'm trying to focus in the main project. It's in ancient Rome too, in an earlier period. (The main stories are in the Empire (the emperors' Empire), this other one is in the late Republic. And it's a whole other project, it's different.)

I'm happy about these projects. It's relatively new. The ideas came up this year. (I began cooking the ingredients at the end of the year, and it appeared naturally this year.) So, pretty recent.
There was that girl in Portugal, when I was 15, a long time ago... But then, I had to move back to South America, and I never saw her again.

She's probably mother of five by now...
You could always consider a walking club. There you'll meet people and you never know, a woman who is lonely like yourself might be there and happy to have a natter while you walk along together.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do YOU deal with feelings of loneliness? ojtwtn 5 209 11-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Last Post: cozy
Sad Loneliness Tritagonist 8 248 11-08-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: sriguhan
  How do I hide my loneliness? advancedip 9 2,149 11-02-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: HorseLatitudes
  Strange loneliness alexandra93 12 1,197 10-31-2019, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Diagnosed
Question What type of loneliness do you experience? Lilly2 20 697 10-31-2019, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Diagnosed
test Loneliness and our sense of worth..some venting and a question Broken heart 6 691 10-12-2019, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Broken heart
  Inescapable loneliness SilentSoul89 35 3,193 10-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Last Post: SilentSoul89
  Loneliness, no friends, no relationships. Quietude 16 3,220 08-29-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Puddled Duck
  I'm terrified of the loneliness. Omnipotent Soul 17 1,876 07-23-2019, 11:52 AM
Last Post: GustavusMacer
myBB loneliness and ugliness humourless 15 1,550 07-15-2019, 07:46 AM
Last Post: humourless