Loneliness; outside; a girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GustavusMacer

Reaction score
A friend asked me what would be my ideal girl.

I wrote a lot of things, but one I missed.

I'd like someone in my life who inspired me to go outside. I'm so indoors. I'd love to have someone who gave me the idea: "Let's go outside today!"

I miss this, I guess.

There's no fun in going out alone. I've done this a lot. I still somewhat do (one night during the week, I've been going out after work, to write my stories, because it's pleasant to do that out, in a bookshop café, and sometimes I go to the cinema, after work...). But it isn't nice to go out alone. (And on vacations I go to the park, or to the Botanic Garden, although it's so expensive now!...)

And I have no friends ever to call me. (I have no friends, I think.)

But I would like a girl in my life. To do this, to fill this role.

Sigh.
What stories do u write? Can u share them?
Sometimes I wish I could write because writing helps us a great deal to express our feelings and maybe put that "unkown factor" into words that woukd give US first a sense of relief and ease our loneliness.

I'm beginning a project of ancient Roman stories. I'm in the first story, just beginning yet, not much to share...

The idea is that the last of the thirty will be somewhat autobiographic... lol

I'm not writing them in order though. I've begun by the twelfth story.

There's another story, too, that I began developing, but I kind of left aside, because I'm trying to focus in the main project. It's in ancient Rome too, in an earlier period. (The main stories are in the Empire (the emperors' Empire), this other one is in the late Republic. And it's a whole other project, it's different.)

I'm happy about these projects. It's relatively new. The ideas came up this year. (I began cooking the ingredients at the end of the year, and it appeared naturally this year.) So, pretty recent.

There was that girl in Portugal, when I was 15, a long time ago... But then, I had to move back to South America, and I never saw her again.

She's probably mother of five by now...

You could always consider a walking club. There you'll meet people and you never know, a woman who is lonely like yourself might be there and happy to have a natter while you walk along together.

Latest posts

Back