I was here a while ago but...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeeTheLight

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was pretty active on this board like 5-6 years ago. I met some really cool people back then but it’s been a while since I’ve been here. But I always thought this board was a pretty nice resource for me to vent and find people to talk to. Sometimes it’s just so much easier opening up to people who are basically strangers than actually opening up to people in real life. So I’d just like to reintroduce myself and say hi, my names John, feel free to reach out if you want to. I’m perpetually bored and on my phone all day  :p

Welcome back! 
Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to seeing you on the threads. 🌸
Having a nice day? Or maybe it was boring? 😋

MissBehave said:
Welcome back! 
Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to seeing you on the threads. 🌸
Having a nice day? Or maybe it was boring? 😋

Thanks! Pretty uneventful and I slept wayyy too late 👻 time to go grocery shopping, fun stuff!

Uhh.. I could use a bucket of ice water over me right now to wake me up. 😴
Have a nice day! 🌸

MissBehave said:
Uhh.. I could use a bucket of ice water over me right now to wake me up. 😴
Have a nice day! 🌸

You and me both.. I have been OUT OF IT lately. Not sure if it’s physical or mental 👎🏻

SeeTheLight said:
Hey guys. I was pretty active on this board like 5-6 years ago. I met some really cool people back then but it’s been a while since I’ve been here. But I always thought this board was a pretty nice resource for me to vent and find people to talk to. Sometimes it’s just so much easier opening up to people who are basically strangers than actually opening up to people in real life. So I’d just like to reintroduce myself and say hi, my names John, feel free to reach out if you want to. I’m perpetually bored and on my phone all day  :p

Hello John.

I'm Gus, from south the Equator, in the Portuguese country in America.
A weird compliment to be called a stranger, lol.. but thanks.

Welcome back.

SeeTheLight said:

welcome back John  :)

John, maybe your return to this site is an indicator of unresolved issues, but take some comfort in knowing that you can find support and friendship here.

While others here make you feel welcome, I'd like to attack the problem of boredom that plagues your life these days.   I believe that boredom is a symptom of lacking purpose in one's life, and thus feeling no desire, excitement, or appreciation for each new day and the opportunities it brings.  If this describes you, I have a short, half hour video that might change your perspective, motivating you to become more active with your free time.  It's a sermon that you may find quite interesting, entertaining, and potentially helpful.

[size=small]

Latest posts

Back