Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosie007

I've joined to make online friends and enjoy the forum. My job can bring a desperately lonely life, because it's inappropriate to make friends because of my position. However, my bonny daughter had her 12th birthday party yesterday which brought joy and laughter. We're living locally in a rented apartment until my house is renovated, but it's back to work on Monday.

The reason I've a 007 to my name is because I drive a Defender Spectre SVX Edition. I get joked at in my job for the truck, but it's all fun and I learnt defensive driving in it because I now have courage to drive since a dreadful accident last spring and a massive bereavement before that.

My interests are outdoor activites (survival and camping with my daughter and our friend, reading, beachcombing, and playing music at a bar in Sligo when we visit Ireland. I have a vintage 1942 Martin D-28 and a fiddle.

What's the difference between a violin and a fiddle? It doesn't matter if you spill beer on your fiddle. ;)

Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif

Hiya MissBehave!

Yup, I'm having a fun night alright. A bit of insomnia from guzzling way too much coffee, but nevermind. I'm finding my way around the forums. It looks just fine. :)

That's great 🤗 
It can be a quiet place but I like it here. We definitely need more people here so I'm glad you joined.
Insomnia huh. I'm very ready for bed. Lol. 😁

MissBehave said:
That's great 🤗 
It can be a quiet place but I like it here. We definitely need more people here so I'm glad you joined.
Insomnia huh. I'm very ready for bed. Lol. 😁

Yeah I think I'm about ready for bed, toop. Been quite a day as it was Juni's 12th birthday and pigging chocolate cake and pinging balloons. :)

It's nice meeting you here. So far I like the forums. Also the posting/reply box is much easier to read; a nice atmophere, too.

Have a good tomorrow. Speaking for myyself also.

G'night! :)

Thank you ladyforsaken for your welcome. There's a nice bunch of caring people here.

Latest posts

Back