New Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lilly2

Hi. 

I'm new here.  :)

I live in the USA.  ;)

I like trying out emoticons, as evidenced by my overuse of them in this first thread.   :cool:

I'm in my mid-40s, so that makes me a Gen-X-er.  :shy:

I identify as a cisgender female.  :D

I am a disabled veteran.  :club:

I'm lonely, but I do enjoy spending time alone for "me time."  I'm not sure exactly how to categorize myself.  :p

Hey Lilly2, I'm so happy to see you! Welcome, welcome to the forums. I think you'll love it here. :)

Thank you, Rosie007! I like your name with the 007! Kind of reminds me of Bond, James Bond.

Thanks so much for inviting me. :)

I'll have to get used to this new setup, but so far it seems pretty easy.

I keep thinking this is like FB, where there's a "like" button, LOL.

Lilly2 said:
Thank you, Rosie007!  I like your name with the 007!  Kind of reminds me of Bond, James Bond.  

Thanks so much for inviting me.  :)

Hahaa, almost every morning my chief greets me with "Morning 007" to which I reply, "'Morning, M." and we laugh. It's a great way to start the day. But it was my daughter who saw this behemoth first and she was hopping from foot to foot saying I've got to see it! So we went in and 2 hours later after an initial test drive, I was hooked! :)

It's an exact replica, the originals built for the James Bond Spectre film and the sheer mass of this truck has done great things for my road confidence since that dreadful accident which nearly killed me last spring. I've done offroading anyway and taken that course in defensive driving. Last week we went to France in it. What a trip!

Anyway, again welcome to ALL. It's so nice here. Feels like I've come home.

3369501wae8ow4gck.gif
:shy:

Rosie007 said:
Lilly2 said:
Thank you, Rosie007!  I like your name with the 007!  Kind of reminds me of Bond, James Bond.  

Thanks so much for inviting me.  :)

Hahaa, almost every morning my chief greets me with "Morning 007" to which I reply, "'Morning, M." and we laugh. It's a great way to start the day. But it was my daughter who saw this behemoth first and she was hopping from foot to foot saying I've got to see it! So we went in and 2 hours later after an initial test drive, I was hooked! :)

It's an exact replica, the originals built for the James Bond Spectre film and the sheer mass of this truck has done great things for my road confidence since that dreadful accident which nearly killed me last spring. I've done offroading anyway and taken that course in defensive driving. Last week we went to France in it. What a trip!

Anyway, again welcome to ALL. It's so nice here. Feels like I've come home.

Rosie007,

That is the best greeting anyone could ever have on the job!  

Your truck is amazing!  I bet offroading is fun, and France - that would be a dream trip for me one day, when I finally get a passport, LOL.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! :)

One day, I'll have to figure out how you guys post all the fun glittery stuff! That's way cool!

Oops, I posted incorrectly. I still had the Quote button on.

Now that I figured that out... let me try this again... LOL...

Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes!

One day, I'll have to figure out how you guys post all the fun glittery stuff! That's way cool!

Latest posts

Back