When did your lonliness begin?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Just Games

I've been thinking about this lately.With me I've traced it back to when I was 15.I was driven out of a street gang  for reasons I can only  guess  ,many years later I'm still not sure about . Also a friend at high school who I had been going around with same interest motorbikes etc and who had invited me to a local social club suddenly put his arm around me one day(this was pre hugging) and said I think something like mates for ever and I flinched and said  something very insulting,I can't even remember ,but I never saw him again.

Until one day many years later I heard from a customer that he was a member of a motorcycle club all his life...something I would have given anything to experience....

How about you?

I'm lonely since my mother gave birth to me in the '60.

Nowadays I'm getting used!

Though I still like young girls.

It's difficult to answer this question for several reasons. My memory is a bit hazy but probably I started to feel really alone when my childhood friend moved away, in some year of primary school. I didn't get along with everyone else even then, and he was the exception. After that, things started going downhill.
Nowadays I'd say I'm not that lonely, though I'm very much alone in my everyday life.

But honestly, it probably started way before that. It's just I'm bad at remembering things.

Depends on the kind of loneliness.  Romantic loneliness. Since at least 3rd Grade.  So 8 yrs old.  I'm 41 now.  1st crush was this cute blonde gal that was year ahead of me.

My whole life.
780084614_1592431.gif

PandaSwag said:
Just Games said:
Diagnosed said:
That's not a game! 😉

Yeah your right...lonliness is not a game.

It can be a single player game not everyone wants to play.

I think he's insinuating I should be sticking to games

You know God forbid that I should bring up a thread that's important to me.This is ALL after all...

I don't think he meant any offense Just Games. 
Was probably meant as a funny thing cause of your name. 🌈
No worries

"..Insinuating..."

I'm nothing to tell you what to do Just Games (which is a moniker not your name)

If i had a delete buttom I would "erase" my mistake, but I wasn't  insinuating another thing than what I typed.

That's why I currently play alone, single an alone , between those 2 threads I have and, the moment the Admins or owners of this site think it best, they can "delete me" or banned me.

Did I quote your thought?

But please, If you are offended, show me a delete buttom (this not an insinuation, but a petition).

If it wasn't I browsed a Miss, I wouldn't note my fault: What made me feel sorry it is, you felt the way you feel and If I said, "sorry Mr whoever-You are" this nonsense escalated the wrong way

Will you feel better I said: I'm sorry I cause you THI TROUBLE (now this is the real me appologizing).

If you said, "Yes or Not" it's not MY FAULT causing your trouble and any of YOU where the flaw is: A single Word I said (which now sorry me) and a twisted thought out of me.

Now I feel sorry! Mr or Mrs (Whomever you are)

I'm not sugesting anything and it wasn't an insinuation.

It's my narcissism that hurts.

How could you be healed? 😐

Everything's ok mate...I'm just a lonely dipshit that misunderstood , I'm sorry...peace man.l gotta sleep it's 12.45 here ;)

Just Games said:
Everything's ok mate...I'm just a lonely dipshit that misunderstood , I'm sorry...peace man.l gotta sleep it's 12.45 here ;)

Chances are you might be "a lonely dip" but not that honeysuckle.

You did not misunderstand, you simply misread my approach to a post and you didn't see the EVIL shadow manipulating OUR thoughts (at least I felt sorry as you).

If it wasn't for that INCIDENCE I wouldn't note that narcissism, what remains underground.

Enjoy yourself at sleeping!

it started in my third year middle school, my narcissists have done triangulation between me and my friends. after that i have zero friends. everyone just hating me.

They hated you for being so proud (I would have too).

But now I love TAYLOR , your business against narcissism and I don't want that bus stop.

[Yes! I'm aware it needs to stop any time --- that's freedom]

Latest posts

Back