Things are getting better and worse at the same time.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthless_loser

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a while, but I feel weird so I guess I will now.

I finally managed to find a place to make some money.
I'm writing small articles on the internet.
Not anywhere near enough to make a living, but I'm up to over $60 in about a month.
Which is a lot better than nothing.
At the very least I am getting some experience in something.
If people are willing to pay me to do it, I must be somewhat competent at it, right?

I've been spending my time a little better.
I'm trying to learn more about writing stuff.
I'm just taking free courses and reading free e-books.
Or watching YouTube videos about writing.

I tried looking for a regular job. 
But all of the open positions I can find either want some kind of education(diploma or certification) or previous experience.
The only other things I can find are hard labor jobs, but I'm afraid of hurting myself.
I keep hurting myself doing chores around the house.
About a year ago I sprained my wrist and it didn't heal right, and now my rib has been hurting for at least 2 months.
I went to the doctor but I haven't figured out what's wrong with me yet.
I stopped exercising since my ribs hurt, and don't know if I could do the job anyway.

My dad got bad news from the hospital from a test he had to get.
I don't know the specifics but he has to follow up.
I hope it turns out to be nothing.
Or that he is willing to change his lifestyle to fix his problem, but I doubt he will do that.
I'm afraid of losing him.

I felt like things might be getting better and then my dad got a bad test.
I am also just generally afraid of them getting sick all of a sudden.
They are in their 60's and they don't take good care of themselves.

That's all I can think of to write.
I wish I had more positive news.
If you managed to read the whole thing, thank you.
Sorry if it bored you.

Hi,

First of all I'd like to say in the most positive sense possible that even without knowing you, I disagree with your user name. Just thought I'd start by emphasising that as I think it's important.

Congratulations on the writing and the money coming in, nothing wrong with that at all. Being creative and writing up copy is a rewarding thing, I used to do something similar myself. Have you considered proof-reading too? Writing and proofing can be two useful earners.

I can understand your feelings about job openings and the qualifications etc, it's hamster wheel that many people are on. I went absolutely years without a decent paying job (not saying this will happen to you, just that it happened in my case), but eventually after I cracked the door open it then got easier to open it further and progress. I now have a good job and have never looked back, but it was hard getting on the first step. Key point, don't give up!

Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope it's nothing serious. Let us know how he does.

Hello WL!
I won't use the moniker you chose since I don't get you as loser... I wish I gained a dollar each day! 

(Can you tell me how to monetize my blogs nobody reads?)

Yes! Things get better and worst. I could be here trying to get info "where to write to get money", while I procrastinate the hard job I have pending at home to produce some food... It's all about me to live a single day.

One friend is building www.trivializ.com He's about to need "writers" with the hability of proofeading... Over there you can interact with Mr. Lizard (that's why His site is triviaLIZ)

PS

By now, trivializ don't show Ads because it's been built and my friend has months coding and typing...

Thank you for all the replies.
It's nice to know people read my post.

I have done some proofreading jobs for the website I'm getting work from.
It's called Textbroker.
It took me several months to get approved, but that's the worst part of the website.
I just use Grammarly and make sure they pick up no errors, then re-read the work and make sure it makes sense.

I also haven't been paid the money I made yet because I'm confused about taxes.
I'm scared of messing up taxes.
I've never paid them before.
I haven't even made enough to pay someone to do them.

As for monetizing your blog, I would say affiliate marketing of some kind.
You promote some kind of offer that people either buy or use(download a toolbar, buy info products, amazon affiliates).
Every time someone does what you want them to do(buy, call, download, etc.), you get a small commission.
I'm not really an expert in this so you'd have to do some homework.
Some people use AdSense, but it slows down your site and people might just leave your site.

you are not a worthless loser, be patience keep trying life is a test you will succeed in the long run. take care.

Well, something in google translated that page wrongly in Spanish (I haven't read that Word I marked in red)

To me, it seems they get paid at different rates... How come google translate made that mistake?

Attached pic. 👇

Trivial Liz is OUT!

That host is blocking Venezuelan pages because the are sticky to Trump's rules.

I wish this regime was ousted 🙊🇦🇲

Attachments

• IMG_20191107_172742_434.jpg
    IMG_20191107_172742_434.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 3
Diagnosed said:
Well, something in google translated that page wrongly in Spanish (I haven't read that Word I marked in red)

To me, it seems they get paid at different rates... How come google translate made that mistake?

Attached pic. 👇

Trivial Liz is OUT!

That host is blocking Venezuelan pages because the are sticky to Trump's rules.

I wish this regime was ousted 🙊🇦🇲

I'm sorry the site doesn't work.
I don't know what to tell you.

Latest posts

Back