Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone in their 30s and still single?
And never been married without kids? I’m a 32 year old female whose just been dumped by her boyfriend recently! I worry I won’t find anyone who hasn’t been married or hasn’t had kids :-(
(11-03-2019, 03:04 AM)Cookiebird Wrote: And never been married without kids? I’m a 32 year old female whose just been dumped by her boyfriend recently! I worry I won’t find anyone who hasn’t been married or hasn’t had kids :-(

Hmmn!

You should not be afraid. If you're a good cook. 😉

If you're really concerned, you got to a good place to find the one you think you mate.
I'll be all I want to be!
Probably a lot of people. I just turned 39 and I'm still single. But I can't really say I'm trying to find anyone either. 😁
No sorry I no longer qualify.
Don't worry cookie, lots of people are still single in your age bracket. I work in London and it's actually quite normal for many people to be unmarried and/or without kids at that sort of age. Keep looking, don't give up.
(11-03-2019, 05:47 AM)Yeti1980 Wrote: Don't worry cookie, lots of people are still single in your age bracket. I work in London and it's actually quite normal for many people to be unmarried and/or without kids at that sort of age. Keep looking, don't give up.

Aww thank you for your kind words. I also live in London! I guess I’m just worrying too much!
I'm going to be 30 this March and I'm 99.99% sure I'll still be single. Not sure if that counts or not. Half of me doesn't care for some odd reason, but the other half is empty feeling. I guess having a weird personality and never wanting kids eliminates all chances. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I was single forever. That's just my opinion though, and life is a harsh mysterious. Most people can't be trusted and just want to use you. Worst part is when you can't go anywhere without seeing couples together. Just that alone is enough to ruin your day.
If you're in London then you're probably in one of the best places in the country to meet people, no sweat! I was mid-30's when I had a massive break-up with a long term partner, just a few years down the line now it seems like a minor bump in the road. The worry is understandable but it doesn't help the situation and in the long run I'm pretty confident you have nothing to worry about.

All the best!
34 and haven't had a girlfriend since I was 29. And didn't have one for years prior to that. Very much never been married or had kids.
(11-04-2019, 03:55 PM)Terra448 Wrote: I'm going to be 30 this March and I'm 99.99% sure I'll still be single. Not sure if that counts or not. Half of me doesn't care for some odd reason, but the other half is empty feeling. I guess having a weird personality and never wanting kids eliminates all chances. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I was single forever. That's just my opinion though, and life is a harsh mysterious. Most people can't be trusted and just want to use you. Worst part is when you can't go anywhere without seeing couples together. Just that alone is enough to ruin your day.

Do you ever actively search for a relationship? Like dating apps etc? I find it hard trusting people!

(11-04-2019, 06:27 PM)Yeti1980 Wrote: If you're in London then you're probably in one of the best places in the country to meet people, no sweat! I was mid-30's when I had a massive break-up with a long term partner, just a few years down the line now it seems like a minor bump in the road. The worry is understandable but it doesn't help the situation and in the long run I'm pretty confident you have nothing to worry about.

All the best!

Aww thank you for your kind words. May I ask if you’re female or male?

(11-04-2019, 07:52 PM)I’m el Jay Wrote: 34 and haven't had a girlfriend since I was 29. And didn't have one for years prior to that. Very much never been married or had kids.
Haha maybe you’re the perfect match for me :-)

(11-04-2019, 07:52 PM)el Jay Wrote: 34 and haven't had a girlfriend since I was 29. And didn't have one for years prior to that. Very much never been married or had kids.
Haha maybe you’re the perfect match for me :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question y dont u like being single? Chasm 75 14,056 08-07-2020, 03:12 AM
Last Post: priscella
  Prepared to be single. It's so hard to find someone who feels just right. Grey Wolf 27 8,005 08-06-2020, 07:03 AM
Last Post: priscella
  Single GustavusMacer 8 1,771 07-28-2019, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Puddled Duck
  Getting refered to as "The only single person here." Naizo 12 2,768 06-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Last Post: BrettyBoy
  If things don't work out with my husband, it's the single life for me. cosmosandmusiclover 5 2,129 12-25-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: cosmosandmusiclover
  Staying single but sometimes I just want to hold a Girl Azariah 2 1,565 09-17-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: pad79
Exclamation Anyone else out there so single they just want to scream??? 7sorrow 148 43,728 07-30-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Red_Wedding_Casualty
  Do these words describe you? Then its probably why your single michael2 23 7,669 10-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Last Post: bleed_the_freak
  Tired of Being Single Mella 7 3,653 07-26-2017, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Mella
  Should a single guy trust single moms? roy1986 9 4,629 02-24-2017, 07:59 AM
Last Post: NillaWiggs