Hello Everyone!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunless Sky

Reaction score
Hey everybody, Hope you're having a great day. :D

I am new here, just joined. I found this place completely by accident as i was looking up coping mechanisms for depression. 

I would like to meet new people here who don't mind sharing some life stories. There are so many threads on here so i don't know where to look. Here is hoping this posts gets something started.

About me: 
I am an extroverted guy in his mid twenties. I tend to sometimes act more introverted when i am not feeling okay or am having an especially bad day, mental health-wise. I currently live by myself and struggle to meet new people as my current occupation, and depression, tend to get in the way. This makes things pretty lonely and grim sometimes but hey, i try not to let it bother me much. I am bilingual (Arabic and English), like to play video games, and love food :p . 

What are your stories? I would love to hear them.

Looking forward to meeting you all ;)

Marhaba!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find some solace and companionship here :)

I like food too!

5t4qyhsm.gif

Sorry u have depression. I can relate to that.

Marhaba Deniz, do you speak arabic as well? where are you from?

Thank you ahsatan, cool name btw, how do you cope with your depression? (If you dont mind me asking)

Hey

Thanx.

I try to do things I like. Listen to music, bake, watch movies, hang out with my cat, meditate. Those things help but only a little.
How do u cope?

ahsatan said:
Hey

Thanx.

I try to do things I like. Listen to music, bake, watch movies, hang out with my cat, meditate. Those things help but only a little.
How do u cope?

Man i wish i had a cat or a dog to hang with, that'd be so rad :D . Just having a little critter to take care of and play with sounds so nice. No pets allowed at my building though.

I just try to stay busy enough so i don't think about it much. So it's more ignoring than coping i guess.

I do some volunteer work aiding people struggling with loneliness and isolation, which is rewarding in its own way.

I tried meditating once, couldn't get the thoughts to shut up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you rosie!

Sorry ur not allowed animals in ur building! That sux so much.

Yea meditating is not the easiest. I'm slowly getting better at it.

That's so nice u do volunteer work! 

I know it's very difficult to deal with depression. :(

:shy:
iu

ahsatan said:
Sorry ur not allowed animals in ur building! That sux so much.

Yea meditating is not the easiest. I'm slowly getting better at it.

That's so nice u do volunteer work! 

I know it's very difficult to deal with depression. :(

:shy:
iu

aww, thanks for the hugs Thats very sweet of you. *Hugs you back*  :D

Yeah, it can keep me down for a while sometimes but, hey, i always bounce back baby!

lookatbrightside said:
ahlan bik  :)

ahlan ahlan good sir  :D

That's a pretty sweet gif you got there buddy.

Sunless Sky said:

Unfortunately, no....I just picked up a few Turkish words watching soaps :D

I'm from South East Asia.

Deniz said:
Sunless Sky said:

Unfortunately, no....I just picked up a few Turkish words watching soaps :D

I'm from South East Asia.

That's so cool👌, where from South East Asia are you exactly?

Hi !! 
I joined this forum after watching a YouTube video on loneliness ! 
I feel extremely lonely most of time 😔 mostly cause of who I am and how out of place i am in this society. 
I am bisexual ( men and women ) 😬 , love playing video games too, watching anime ! 
Welcome !

sriguhan said:
Hi !! 
I feel extremely lonely most of time 😔 mostly cause of who I am and how out of place i am in this society. 
I am bisexual ( men and women ) 😬 , love playing video games too, watching anime ! 
Welcome !

How's the bisexuality working out for you? Sounds like you got double the chances of finding someone 😁.

I am also asking since I think bi and homo sexuality are frowned upon in India, or am I wrong?

Sunless Sky said:
sriguhan said:
Hi !! 
Welcome !

How's the bisexuality working out for you? Sounds like you got double the chances of finding someone 😁.

I am also asking since I think bi and homo sexuality are frowned upon in India, or am I wrong?

Extremely frowned upon 😭
I have actually given up on finding a man. 
Religious bigotry is on the rise here, it's scary.

sriguhan said:
Sunless Sky said:
sriguhan said:
Hi !! 
Welcome !

Extremely frowned upon 😭

Really that sucks? Why is that happening?

PandaSwag said:
sriguhan said:
Sunless Sky said:
sriguhan said:
Hi !! 
Welcome !

Extremely frowned upon 😭

Really that sucks?  Why is that happening?

I am not really sure..
Most of it is reactionary I guess....
I used to be a right winger myself years ago; those guys are neurotic to say the least..

Latest posts

Back