Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!!
Welcome!
Big Grin
Glad to have you here
[Image: tenor.gif]
(11-04-2019, 02:21 AM)Sunless Sky Wrote: Marhaba Deniz, do you speak arabic as well? where are you from?

Unfortunately, no....I just picked up a few Turkish words watching soaps Big Grin

I'm from South East Asia.
(11-04-2019, 11:55 PM)Deniz Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 02:21 AM)Sunless Sky Wrote: Marhaba Deniz, do you speak arabic as well? where are you from?

Unfortunately, no....I just picked up a few Turkish words watching soaps Big Grin

I'm from South East Asia.

That's so cool👌, where from South East Asia are you exactly?
Hi !! 
I joined this forum after watching a YouTube video on loneliness ! 
I feel extremely lonely most of time 😔 mostly cause of who I am and how out of place i am in this society. 
I am bisexual ( men and women ) 😬 , love playing video games too, watching anime ! 
Welcome !
(11-08-2019, 01:42 AM)sriguhan Wrote: Hi !! 
I feel extremely lonely most of time 😔 mostly cause of who I am and how out of place i am in this society. 
I am bisexual ( men and women ) 😬 , love playing video games too, watching anime ! 
Welcome !

How's the bisexuality working out for you? Sounds like you got double the chances of finding someone 😁.

I am also asking since I think bi and homo sexuality are frowned upon in India, or am I wrong?
(11-08-2019, 02:19 AM)Sunless Sky Wrote:
Welcome !

How's the bisexuality working out for you? Sounds like you got double the chances of finding someone 😁.

I am also asking since I think bi and homo sexuality are frowned upon in India, or am I wrong?

Extremely frowned upon 😭
I have actually given up on finding a man. 
Religious bigotry is on the rise here, it's scary.
(11-08-2019, 02:27 AM)sriguhan Wrote:
Welcome !

Extremely frowned upon 😭

Really that sucks? Why is that happening?
"You can't wake someone up who is just pretending to be asleep" --

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5280231]
(11-08-2019, 02:31 AM)PandaSwag Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 02:27 AM)sriguhan Wrote:
Welcome !

Extremely frowned upon 😭

Really that sucks?  Why is that happening?

I am not really sure..
Most of it is reactionary I guess....
I used to be a right winger myself years ago; those guys are neurotic to say the least..