She doesnt notice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sicko

Reaction score
As a follow up to my previous thread: https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=40407

I eventually talked to her and now we're friends.
I have her phone number, snapchat, and instagram

we called for over an hour and we talked about a lot of things (on the weekend) 
but once the weekend was over she kinda just avoided talking to me for some reason

i made sure to flirt with her and she flirted back. she would ring up my phone whenever but now it seems like she doesnt care anymore

she also just got out of a breakup (1 month ago) and she mentioned it a couple times
i told her to move on and how to move on and she said she will. that she's also looking for the right person

i care about her but she seems to not care anymore
not sure if i smelt bad or i looked bad because i am anxious about those things even though i spend a lot of time making sure im clean (mental issue i know)

i do know for sure i didnt say something to offend her...

maybe she is just sad? i asked she said no

so what should I do? move on or keep going
tldr: she was really interested and flirtatious at first but now she doesnt care. I dont know what to do because I absolutely adore her but she seems like she despises me maybe... help! or is it that im playing it as too needy?

she's not interested with you, move on
stop with this boyfriend girlfriend thing ; sex before marriage, heartaches, pregnancy, lust, jealousy, diseases, cry, sadness, etc.
besides you too young.
make friends with other boys.
get your time to do something more benefit for you and others. think about your future.

Sicko said:
As a follow up to my previous thread: https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=40407

but once the weekend was over she kinda just avoided talking to me for some reason

i made sure to flirt with her and she flirted back. she would ring up my phone whenever but now it seems like she doesnt care anymore

she also just got out of a breakup (1 month ago) and she mentioned it a couple times
i told her to move on and how to move on and she said she will. that she's also looking for the right person

not sure if i smelt bad or i looked bad because i am anxious about those things even though i spend a lot of time making sure im clean (mental issue i know)

tldr: she was really interested and flirtatious at first but now she doesnt care. I dont know what to do because I absolutely adore her but she seems like she despises me maybe... help! or is it that im playing it as too needy?

Something must be bothering her...
She has gone through a breakup recently, so it's not surprising...
I believe you should bide your time and not give up hope !

lookatbrightside said:
stop with this boyfriend girlfriend thing ; sex before marriage, heartaches, pregnancy, lust, jealousy, diseases, cry, sadness, etc.
besides you too young.
get your time to do something more benefit for you and others. think about your future.

That's good advice 😌
But what if marrying the person I love wasn't legal in my country yet ? 😣

lookatbrightside said:
besides you too young.
I already make more money than all my teachers combined
but its logical that she wont love me from the first week lol
just wondering HOW to make her interested

sriguhan said:
I will not give up hope but how do I not be a loser in the process haha

sriguhan said:
Sicko said:

lookatbrightside said:
besides you too young.

That's good advice 😌

i'm giving advice about how to approach marriage with the one you love without the need of dating like i wrote above, i just stop there.

Sicko said:
lookatbrightside said:
besides you too young.

sriguhan said:

this is not about how much money you have, alright i'm done with advice i gave to you, it's your call take it or leave it.

lookatbrightside said:
sriguhan said:
Sicko said:

lookatbrightside said:
besides you too young.

That's good advice 😌

i'm giving advice about how to approach marriage with the one you love without the need of dating like i wrote above, i just stop there.

Sicko said:
lookatbrightside said:
besides you too young.

sriguhan said:

this is not about how much money you have, alright i'm done with advice i gave to you, it's your call take it or leave it.

you said find something to do lol but i already do honeysuckle and im still unsatisfied

void in your soul, maybe you need God. also maybe you have problems with your parent or friends.
better fix yourself first, self love.

maybe you failed her test.
maybe she is not interested in you.
and you wonder why?
because your ego, this is about your ego not about her anymore
if you care you shouldn't bother her anymore.
just accept the reality.
maybe she is not play hard to get.

okay, i don't want to debate. i finish this here. done.

lookatbrightside said:
void in your soul, maybe you need God. also maybe you have problems with your parent or friends.
better fix yourself first, self love.

maybe you failed her test.
maybe she is not interested in you.
and you wonder why?
because your ego, this is about your ego not about her anymore
if you care you shouldn't bother her anymore.
just accept the reality.
maybe she is not play hard to get.

okay, i don't want to debate. i finish this here. done.
You are right
I probably did fail it
Imma just move on and try to fix the void in my soul

Thanks for the advice
Will accept reality and just move on

Gotta get closer to God

Or maybe she's just busy. What does she have going on in her life? You may talk to her, but that doesn't mean you know everything about her. The worst thing anyone can do is assume they know exactly what and why other people are doing what they are doing. You aren't a mind reader, so stop guessing. Keep talking to her, but maybe back off the flirting unless she starts it. Just be her friend, but don't be too pushy. It hasn't been that long since you started talking to her, I think she deserves some benefit of the doubt.

Latest posts

Back