one year sewing certificate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookatbrightside

Reaction score
yesterday i'm completing my one year basic sewing course, i got the diploma yay  :D

the course is rather poor knowledge given by sewing teacher, all class just wasn't satisfied, most of the students done their online research through youtube, if there's no internet this class is going to be very painful to go through. 

so, quilting it is. 

though my class is only teaching basic bodice pattern, dress, trousers, blazer making it's not my style, i want to make my own style pattern.

so my own way pattern it is.  :D

sewing is my therapy when i do it on my own.

I didn't know they has such a thing.

Great job :)

Too many years ago, with a single pattern, I did 2 cottn/lycra underwear. They lasted long years and you have a model in Coco Channel...

I think I keep on exploring and enjoying myself. Yet it seems I need to devote to farming and pay a distance visit those few I think I love, the nearest town.

Have you bought that place to get TAYLOR working at His desk?

I had a cat who climbed at my shoulder. She was yellow, like TAYLOR, but I lost sight of her and recently someone stole "Luna", I dog i had to care. 😞

Have you bought that place to get TAYLOR working at His desk?

I had a cat who climbed at my shoulder. She was yellow, like TAYLOR, but I lost sight of her and recently someone stole "Luna", I dog i had to care. 😞

I can't see you as that kitten I like as Taylor.

However you're seen as a person working hard to achieve her dreams.

How is this week for you?

I had that yellow cat and, a month ago, I had a dog named Luna. Someone stole her, like I tried you guess. Sorry I confused you between 2 different ideas.

🐒
What's more important for you, knowledge or that certification?

i had a late tabby cat i want another cat for exchange but not for now.
right now i just want to live a peaceful life and relaxing also done my sewing projects.
at least i don't need to work anymore i can stay at home.

weekend great so relaxing. no worried of time.
hope you have great day mister.

my knowledge.

how to give reputation?

Latest posts

Back