What are some things you do when you're feeling down?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiffyPanda

Reaction score
For me, I exercise, read, draw, and meditate. Eating massive amounts of dark chocolate also helps, although it may not be the healthiest or most sustainable option. But it sure makes me feel great! 😅

Hmm. 
I like to talk to people. That helps me stay more positive. Other than that maybe watch something like movie or series, go for a run, play with my dog, lie in bed and hug my plushy. 🤗

hmm. Eat something nice; watch a movie; sleep (tomorrow is a new day). I guess that's it.. other than trying not to think about sad stuff.

Depending on how down.  I actually do the opposite.  I start withdrawing and not feel like doing the things I like doing.  I've had some days I literally sat staring.

I like to watch soap operas when I am down. The drama in their lives make mine seem insignificant! 😂

PandaSwag said:
Depending on how down.  I actually do the opposite.  I start withdrawing and not feel like doing the things I like doing.  I've had some days I literally sat staring.

giphy.gif

Hug for Mr Panda 🐼

Bored said:
Dwell on it for a little while.

Ahh! 
HaHa. 😆 
So true. ❤️
I do that too for a while. 
Sometimes it's almost nice to feel that I'm still alive.

MissBehave said:
Hmm. 
I like to talk to people. That helps me stay more positive. Other than that maybe watch something like movie or series, go for a run, play with my dog, lie in bed and hug my plushy. 🤗

Ajá! I'll leave 👉 my phone number 0800-talk2me

Ha! Ha! Ha! (I lied) but talking or writing serves me too.

I don't know what would happen when I die. I have a written will and if I saw my children deleted the videos or blogs I've written (other languages) I'll be assured they don't COMPLETELLY care. 😑

Like I said my therapist my 1st visit: "Love or Friendship cannot be begged."

SpiffyPanda said:
For me, I exercise, read, draw, and meditate. Eating massive amounts of dark chocolate also helps, although it may not be the healthiest or most sustainable option. But it sure makes me feel great! 😅

Hmmm! Dark chocolate?

No no... But I'm thinking I could work more than eating.

watching youtube about rise of satanism and occult, illuminati, sewing projects,
visit this lonely forum
listening quran or memorizing it
sewing
cleaning my home
talked to my spouse

Hello dear,

Just want you to know that you are not alone. Every now and then we go through there period. For me watching movies, listening to music, inspirational messages and preaching messages also help relaxes me. Fortunately for me a have a great support system who understand me, so I reach out when I need to. I know that sometimes it becomes difficult to shake it off. During times like that I pray as well. Sometimes stepping out of the house or changing your environment. Sending hugs and love your way dear

Hello!

I've been going through a tough period recently. Have just been feeling really down. I tend to watch YouTube A LOT when I'm feeling down, often funny reaction videos or weird rant videos. For some reason, they just make me laugh, but it's only temporary. It's always temporary :(

Going to the Gym often distracts me as well. Focussing on long runs on the treadmill listening to music stops me thinking about the sadness in my life, and releases happy chemicals in my brain. May be worth a try, it's definitely helping for me! :)

Cry, listen to music, watch movies, play and pet my cat, curse my mom for giving birth, keep hoping I die soon, cry some more.   :(

I thought pandas eat bamboo not chocolate. lol :shy:

I actually write down exactly what I'm feeling in a diary/notepad.

If ever I'm feeling bad, I just write a paragraph or two about how I'm feeling. Weirdly, it seems to alleviate some of the internal pain I feel through anxiety/social anxiety/depression.

Other than that, there are few things on YouTube that keep me going through the week (funny video compilations/montages).

Latest posts

Back