No names No judgment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cerulian

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Cerulian.

I want to talk to someone I don't know. I won't share my sex, name, location. Maybe I'll share my age. Please don't talk to me if you are somehow searching for sex. I just want friendship. If you are in the business of judging others don't waste our time. I won't judge you for what you are. Someone interesting and genuine, talk to me.

Perhaps you could share some interests, if you don't want to share identifiable information? Something that will help people determine if you will get along well and all that.

Also, maybe it's a typo, but "don't waste OUR time." Are you more than one person?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

He/she probably means don’t waste his/her and the person that chooses to talk with him/hers time.
Uhh...
Jeez.. that’s a bad sentence 😂
I’m tired of that already. Lol

Anyways.
Welcome! ❤️

MissBehave said:
He/she probably means don’t waste his/her and the person that chooses to talk with him/hers time.
Uhh...

Anyways.
Welcome! ❤️

Have I said you're lovable ?

Maybe he/she used a translator OR they are a couple working as a team.

Cerulian said:
Hey, I'm Cerulian.

I want to talk to someone I don't know. I won't share my sex, name, location. Maybe I'll share my age. Please don't talk to me if you are somehow searching for sex. I just want friendship. If you are in the business of judging others don't waste our time. I won't judge you for what you are. Someone interesting and genuine, talk to me.
 Hi, Tertulian! (Yes, I really mean it)

Pls, don't feel discoraged .

As you probably saw , here there are free lessons (particularly on grammar).

I hope your keypad or translator don't bother you too much. For instance, when I typed translator, this stuff changed my correct spelling for "transistor" so I'm learning to survive in an enviroment where sex and too many things are "hid", except real and scary loneliness.

I hope you are not that way. I hope you can enjoy your self, the you chose.

MissBehave said:
Uhh...

Anyways.
Welcome! ❤️

ok

Latest posts

Back