I just don't know what do do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mate

Reaction score
So I just finished year 12 exams, so for the first time in my life I have weeks full of nothing. No plans. No commitments. Nothing. I have a girlfriend, but we obviously cannot spend every living, breathing moment together; we both need space sometimes. I work one night a week for five hours, and thats it. I literally have no friends, at least I feel that way. I finished classes over three weeks ago, and not one of my 'friends' has talked to me, other than for honeysuckle they need.

The days feel like they are getting longer and longer, and harder to fill. I've stopped enjoying movies, and have gotten to the point where I can't even choose a movie to watch. I play games on my phone, but they get boring after a little bit. I've considered getting an xbox or playstation, and thats as far as that has gone. 

I just don't know what to do...

Not sure praying is the answer for that, but hey, that just my opinion. 
I think the best way to deal with feeling lonely and depressed is forcing yourself to keep busy with something. Go and volunteer at a place, start working out cause physical activities always helps you feel better, start looking for places where you can meet others or engage in something social, clean your house, get a hobby or go buy that Playstation. Just something that keeps you more busy and gets you around people.
The longer you sit and think about how lonely you are, how depressed you are, how little energy you got and stuff like that, the harder it is going to be to get yourself back up.
Hope you feel better soon. ❤️
Sucks being low.

Stop wallowing with screens and go out and do something fun. Doesn't matter what it is, just go out and do something you might enjoy. Pick up a new hobby, join a club or any of the options MissBehave listed (except the playstation, because you'd just sit at home after that and play it. lol)

maybe travelling or just go out for a walk?
you find things to do when you're making contact with the world.

if I were you, I'd wake up real early and wait for the sunrise.
waking up early makes me feel funny

Bored said:
Maybe look for a job that’s more than 1 night a week?

I've been trying to do that for a long time now. I just live in a rural area where there aren't too many jobs going around, especially for people straight out of highschool.

SpiffyPanda said:
Have you ever tried meditation?

Kinda, just got really impatient.

Latest posts

Back