Overthinking is taking over

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAnxiousPain

Reaction score
I am overthinking everyday and I know it’s because I have no life. Hopefully when I hit my savings goal and move out of state... I’ll be okay, I pray. 

Everyday it’s a new worry. Now I’m obsessing over a job that I worked at about 4 years ago. I was sleeping in my car and wasn’t caring for myself like I should have also I didn’t have much to clean with I was at a bad place and I feel like I had a smell. 

One day I made up an excuse to leave work early cause I was having a panic attack and I went in the office to the tell the boss... and then when I left out I felt they weren’t talking about me. Although there I don’t think it was a loud disturbing smell but a couple nights sleeping in my car i know I wasn’t the  freshest. 

I’m worried about that sick

Maybe join one of those 24/7 gyms.
Then you can shower there and keep fresh. <3

I had a friend who often slept on her car. She rarely had showers and as it could be guessed, that would be TROUBLESOME for a woman.

Sometimes it helps to just accept that everything feels shitty and sit with that feeling for a while

TheAnxiousPain said:
I am overthinking everyday and I know it’s because I have no life. Hopefully when I hit my savings goal and move out of state... I’ll be okay, I pray. 

Everyday it’s a new worry. Now I’m obsessing over a job that I worked at about 4 years ago. I was sleeping in my car and wasn’t caring for myself like I should have also I didn’t have much to clean with I was at a bad place and I feel like I had a smell. 

One day I made up an excuse to leave work early cause I was having a panic attack and I went in the office to the tell the boss... and then when I left out I felt they weren’t talking about me. Although there I don’t think it was a loud disturbing smell but a couple nights sleeping in my car i know I wasn’t the  freshest. 

I’m worried about that sick

Sorry to hear about the panic attack. I had one at work as well a few months ago. Starting having a low level one at my desk. Managed to walkout of the door to get some fresh air, but it overtook me pretty quick. So quick, I thought I was having a heart attack!

Latest posts

Back