hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyan

Reaction score
new here! whats good?? a little bit about me is i'm a 22 yr old graphic designer who lives with her boyfriend and pup, just trying to make the most of each day. a big part of my progress with improving my mental health is reminding myself of things that i had enjoyed doing and one of those things was the good ol' days of having a forum to login to on the daily just to unwind, vent if i needed to, and make friends. this looks like a lovely community so i thought i would give it a try. :)

MissBehave said:
Welcome Cyan <3
Hows you?
:)

i'm alright today, i live in the midwest so its freezing out and as soon as i got home i surrounded myself with blankets and opened up netflix lol :p

668891954_754910.gif
:shy:

cyan said:
new here! whats good?? a little bit about me is i'm a 22 yr old graphic designer who lives with her boyfriend and pup, just trying to make the most of each day. a  big part of my progress with improving my mental health  is reminding myself of things that i had enjoyed doing and one of those things was the  good ol' days  of having a forum to login to on the daily just to unwind, vent if i needed to, and make friends. this looks like a lovely community so i thought i would give it a try. :)

This is an interesting community...
(I'm still new here, I should say.)

There's some people really weird here. Maybe this is what makes it interesting. It's a forum about flaws, I guess, so it feels comfortable, more so than other forums. (I'm in a couple of other forums...)

Welcome, cyan!
(By the way, what's the nickname about, the colour?)

I hope you enjoy it here.

Cheers,
Gus, in South America

cyan said:
new here! whats good?? a little bit about me is i'm a 22 yr old graphic designer who lives with her boyfriend and pup, just trying to make the most of each day. a  big part of my progress with improving my mental health  is reminding myself of things that i had enjoyed doing and one of those things was the  good ol' days  of having a forum to login to on the daily just to unwind, vent if i needed to, and make friends. this looks like a lovely community so i thought i would give it a try. :)

i'm a 22 yr old graphic designer who lives with her boyfriend and pup

Hello! You sound like you're winning at life already!

Latest posts

Back