New city, old loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseLatitudes

Reaction score
So last year I moved out from my hometown and ive been living on my own in the capital, college reasons but I also (and mostly) needed a new beggining, a new personality, new people(well, just people, not that I left anyone behind), a year passed by, is hard to make friends in college, everyone just go to class, stay quiet taking notes, and when is (almost) over they already are running away to the next one, I worked on some groups but have bad luck to make friends, except with two groups, one of them I thought we were going to be good friends, but they ghosted me, then I found a new group(a guy and a cute girl) that did actually remain as friends, short story, I fell for the girl, I really really thought she was falling for me too but as the year pass by im starting to realise she didnt, and that I have barely zero chances with her, I feel numb, boring, lonely but being here got me that "i can do something great" spark, specially by night, but I dont know exactly what, writting poetry, sampling beats and become a trapper, a book, talk to random girls at instagram, go joker against the society, idk, I cant sleep from the excitement, and I during the day I have to deal with this girl not being in love with me, how are you people doing so far?

Hey HorseLatitudes
You seem to be in a bumpy period of life.
Thinking about that girl is kinda messing with your head eh?
I'm in a similar situation like you, new school, classes, assignments, thinking about a girl.
I was kinda good handling girls, my gf(LDR) got jealous and wanna breakup, she already blocked my on all her accounts.
And I think about her every second of the day. Sounds like you?

At night I code, I'm not a nerd though, I suggest you give it a try if you haven't yet.

I had salty pancakes for breakfast, what about you?

rudy scott said:
Hey HorseLatitudes
I'm in a similar situation like you, new school, classes, assignments, thinking about a girl.
I was kinda good handling girls, my gf(LDR) got jealous and wanna breakup, she already blocked my on all her accounts.

At night I code, I'm not a nerd though, I suggest you give it a try if you haven't yet.

girls are always a good way to measure my loneliness, so yeah, probably, if I had this girl I would enjoy my life a little more
sorry about that breakup, ive been there, the worst part was not having someone to talk about it, "hey my internet gf dumped guys"  you cant say that in public, so you suffer in silence, like it never happened, but in your case, she looks angry, my ex internet gf blocked me and dumped me several times, so this may not be the end, my last movement with her was "let her be and she will eventually realise she is wrong", 3 years ago now, it mays go wrong, good thing is i dont think about her anymore, except when i go on facebook, so i suggest you take it serious

is night time in  Argentina so i should be having dinner but im too lazy to cook and i have a good late afternoon breakfeast(no idea how you call it) also I saw a cockroach in my closet so im thinking about throwing away all the food

HorseLatitudes said:
rudy scott said:
Hey HorseLatitudes

girls are always a good way to measure my loneliness, so yeah, probably, if I had this girl I would enjoy my life a little more
sorry about that breakup, ive been there, the worst part was not having someone to talk about it, "hey my internet gf dumped guys"  you cant say that in public, so you suffer in silence, like it never happened, but in your case, she looks angry, my ex internet gf blocked me and dumped me several times, so this may not be the end, my last movement with her was "let her be and she will eventually realise she is wrong", 3 years ago now, it mays go wrong, good thing is i dont think about her anymore, except when i go on facebook, so i suggest you take it serious

is night time in  Argentina so i should be having dinner but im too lazy to cook and i have a good late afternoon breakfeast(no idea how you call it) also I saw a cockroach in my closet so im thinking about throwing away all the food
Yeah, girlfriend(s), on internet or irl are the same, they stir up our feelings.
my gf is insecure, mentally unstable, shy etc.
For me it's fine to break up, but I don't want her to suffer in a lonely world.

Anyway, it's dinner time in China.
And it's breakfast time in Argentina, wow!
Wish you a nice day

Latest posts

Back