hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nostalghia

Reaction score
I'm new here. Nights getting too long in november had me feeling lonely and then I found this place.

Not sure what's supposed to go into an introduction, really. Uhm. I like video games, poetry, movies and other such things I can do on my own at home. I'd like to get an outdoors hobby. I'm 28 and from Sweden.

Hope you'll have me :)

nostalghia said:
I'm new here. Nights getting too long in november had me feeling lonely and then I found this place.

Not sure what's supposed to go into an introduction, really. Uhm. I like video games, poetry, movies and other such things I can do on my own at home. I'd like to get an outdoors hobby. I'm 28 and from Sweden.

Hope you'll have me :)

Welcome! 

I like all of those things bar poetry!  :) 

Yes, the darkness can really get you down. I've been working 8am - 4pm all week, so leaving home in the dark, and coming home in the dark really got me down this week.

Hope your weekend is going well!  :)

welcome.gif

Ur in good company. I'm sure we would all love to read ur poetry.  :shy:

GustavusMacer said:
Does it have an 'h' in Sweedish?

It doesn't, it's 'nostalgi' in Swedish. I took this spelling from a Russian movie called 'Nostalghia'. Its a good movie but mostly I just like the way the word looks with an h.

Latest posts

Back